Day 3

Options
LoveActually
LoveActually Posts: 177 Member
How was it? I'll be completing my day 3 workout after lunch. I'm not feeling too sore other than my ribs feeling broken. Which is probably really just my abs from those crunches.

Congrats on Day 3!

Replies

• GypsyOverstreet
    Options
    Mine isn't so much my abs as my thighs... I forgot they were there... LOL
  • bkbabe99
    bkbabe99 Posts: 96 Member
    Options
    Just completed Day 3. My thighs are so sore and I just came in from work so I wasn't sure if I'd be able to complete it. Well, I actually did better today that the past two days lol. I was able to do a few pushups and actually did a good amount of butt kicks and jumping jacks which have been torture for me (still are). Point is, I got through it and did see improvement in what I can do. I feel really good right now...so proud of myself!
  • GypsyOverstreet
    Options
    Aewsome, keep it up!!!
  • loraloha74
    Options
    OMG I sure felt the burn! I did a 35 minutes on the elliptical in the wee hours of the morning came home sent husband off to work and spent some quality time with Jillian. All before the kids woke up. Woo hoo! But boy I sure felt it today in my legs! Feeling pumped ladies.
  • shonda_gonzalez
    shonda_gonzalez Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    I did day 3 last night and day 4 this morning before work. OMG! This morning was really hard. I still can't make it through all of the butt kicks. Getting stronger on the push-ups. I can do about ten before I die, then take a breather and start over. I just have to say that I am so proud of me for making it this far. This is the hardest I have ever worked. My body is sore, but it is SUCH a great feeling!
  • easuess
    easuess Posts: 53 Member
    Options
    I'm an evening workout girl, so I won't be able to get to Day 3 until I get home from work. HOWEVER, I am really excited about it. I can't wait to bust away from this desk and do the shred. (Even though my legs are really feeling it from Day 2!!)
  • michellelay
    Options
    Completed day 3 today! My arms are killing me. I also took my measurements this morning to see how much improvement there is after 30 days :happy:
  • jessmellitta
    jessmellitta Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    I started this morning (sha WHOO!!) -- so I am a wee bit behind! But I plan on keeping it up and enjoying the BURN!
  • sixxfan4ever
    sixxfan4ever Posts: 103 Member
    Options
    I am going on day two today. I am more sore today then yesterday, not surprised by it though. I am very out of shape!! I plan to do it after lunch today.
  • OMGLeigh
    OMGLeigh Posts: 236
    Options
    I feel sore. I haven't done Day 3 yet but I am about to. Physically I don't feel like doing it but I know that I'll feel fine after, so may as well get going on it.
  • LoveActually
    Options
    Just finished day 3 and learned a lesson. DON'T do 30DS after an intense workout at the gym. I think I cussed the whole way through it but I made it. Yes, my thighs are burning too, especially my inner thighs when we do those side lunges. Ouch!

Good job everyone! The only reason why I didn't say "F#!* It!" this afternoon was because of all of you.
  • gorden05
    Options
    I'm still waiting in the mail for mine :( It has to be here by this weekend, but I still wanna keep up with everyone to share info... I might be a few days behind but love seeing all the awesome work everyone puts in. I know this gives results so I'm excited for everyone involved. Keep up the great work :)

-Michelle
  • OMGLeigh
    OMGLeigh Posts: 236
    Options
    Day 3 Done!

The cardio was WAY easier today. I actually completed all of the jumping jacks despite gravity trying to take hold of my bosom.
    Push-ups are still tricky and I wasn't able to do them the entire time.
  • missb92
    missb92 Posts: 200 Member
    Options
    Day 3 complete! I actually found it a lot easier today...I wasn't as tired at the end, but I did give it my all! Had to do it in the evening today but think il do it first thing again tomorrow!

Great job guys :)
  • eml48341
    eml48341 Posts: 88 Member
    Options
    Doing day 3 this evening after my husband gets home and can occupy the puppy. My butt is pretty sore and so is my back and arms. I really have gotten sooooo weak in my upper body. The last set of strength where we do side lunges and raise our arms in front of us to eye level kicks my @$$!!!!! I can't wait until I get to the day that I can feel strong while doing this activity and not like my arms are made out of jello lol!
  • googly1982
    Options
    about to do day 3. i am so sore, it is difficult to walk, let alone do more lunges. i think i made the mistake of not doing any modified moves on the first day and was able to make it through the whole thing without any breaks... that's great and all, but i think i pushed myself a little too hard and am now suffering. hopefully it will be better tomorrow. if it wasn't for this group, i can guarantee you that i would be skipping today. here i go! agh!
  • LoveActually
    Options
    Googly, before this were you working out at all? If not, that's definitely the reason why you're so sore. Your body isn't use to it.
  • sixxfan4ever
    sixxfan4ever Posts: 103 Member
    Options
    I made it through my workout as well. I did also manage to rip my pants, they are sauna pants and shirt. Thankfully I was at home and not at a gym when it happened. Tore right in the crotch. Yikes!! Time for a new pair!!:laugh:
  • tadpole711
    Options
    I'll be on day three in a couple hours. I feel better today than yesterday. It's killing my thighs and right around my shoulder blades. But Jillian says that's when it's working so I can't wait to see the results of this hard work!
  • CallieM15
    CallieM15 Posts: 910 Member
    Options
    Day 3 Done!

The cardio was WAY easier today. I actually completed all of the jumping jacks despite gravity trying to take hold of my bosom.

Haha, still havent got over gravity yet.....
    Day three was fine for me, ALOT less sore during the day for sure. I do mine at 5am. and today I barely feel sore, yesterday I was pretty aware of muscles all day.... Tomorrow im going to try and kick my butt harder.