What Meals have you enjoyed the most?

mmayes2
mmayes2 Posts: 7 Member
edited October 7 in Social Groups
We are constantly updating our menus and shopping lists for you, however it is good to know which meals are the most popular. Please let us know which you have had the most fun in preparing and the most enjoyment eating!

Mark

Replies

• I loved the chicken pie. This one was great for the family hubby loved it as well...The kids loved the cheese and cauliflower pasta last night, i also put some carrots and sweetcorn and some grilled bacon to make sure it has more veg and some protein.

The lamb hotpot is in the oven...never used cumin with lamb so intriged as to how it will taste...will let you know.
  • jyh1
    jyh1 Posts: 3 Member
    The lunches and snacks were a hit for me as they gave me some good alternatives from the bad habits I had got into. The turkey meatballs were a hit to, thanks :smile:
  • Hubby thought the lamb caserole very very tasty so another hit
  • jyh1
    Chicken pie for dinner was a real hit with all the family :smile:
  • Meat balls were a hit with family...tasted great confess i sprinkled low fat cheddar on top .....
  • Hi Mark,Becca,
    so far i have tried most of the meat menus. Most popular was the chicken pie and least popular was the Turkey meatballs in our house. I am going to try moreof the selected luchtime menus for the remainder of this week starting with a cheese quesadilla today for lunch. I think this is a great idea and as i dont have to think about my shopping i seem to be saving money too! I love it!!!
  • mmayes2
    Thats fantastic Marion! Thanks for the feedback on the meals, keep up the good work, it certainly looks as though its working for both you and Matt. Well done!
  • jyh1
    Bang Bang Sausage Casserole and Mash was great and the familiy loved it too, I added some paprika as well. Although I think I might use different sausages next time, they seemed a bit bland.

The Veg lasange was also really nice, took a while to prepare but was really worth it.

Thanks guys, these menus are fitting in really well with both full time work and a growing family !!:smile:
  • mmayes2
    Great feedback and some good tips JYH1 thanks!
  • gorgeousg
    gorgeousg Posts: 1 Member
    :wink: Loved the sweet potato and chilli soup! Lush! It was so nice I had seconds-whoops!
This discussion has been closed.