Level 1 - Day 4

Options
LoveActually
LoveActually Posts: 177 Member
Completed! I felt much better today and those 27 minutes seemed to go by a lot faster also. No more working out for me today, it's a rest day.

Enjoy your day everyone and if you're struggling, WARRIOR through it!

Replies

• lostsanity137
    lostsanity137 Posts: 298 Member
    Options
    I finished Day 8 yesterday. It is still hard! I don't hurt as much after, but during...my legs still cry like little b*tches!

Keep up the good work!
  • missb92
    missb92 Posts: 200 Member
    Options
    Day 4 complete! Today was good, woke up this morning and my muscles are still really aching but at least I know its working!

Quick question.... So I started 30DS on Sunday, on the 30th Jan. I start back in college and wont be able to do it from monday until friday when i come home for the weekend. I plan on doing it everyday til I go back, but that will only be day 15! Even though it probably wont be the best results I could get....should I still just do it at the weekends and whenever I can when I go back to college??
  • jessmellitta
    jessmellitta Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    This is fantastic!!! I have completed DAY 2...It's great to share this with ppl that are doing the same and feeling somewhat the same PAINS !

Happy Day to all !!
  • maryw1989
    Options
    I'm only on Day 3 but i feel great! And i'm already seeing results!!! I will be bringing sexy back in no time! lol :blushing:
  • kroderick
    kroderick Posts: 46 Member
    Options
    Woohoo Day 4 down...I feel much better than the other days. Ready to see a big difference come day 30!!!
  • michellelay
    Options
    Congrats everyone! Just finished day four! Arms are still sore. I did not need to take any breaks
  • OMGLeigh
    OMGLeigh Posts: 236
    Options
    Done!

I find that I really need to do 30DS early so I don't have all that time to try to talk myself out of it.
  • loraloha74
    Options
    Day 4- Level One: Feeling stronger every day! Working on my form especially for lunges and and am so sore. But it feels great. Thanks for all your support guys. You inspire me!
  • loraloha74
    Options
    I'm only on Day 3 but i feel great! And i'm already seeing results!!! I will be bringing sexy back in no time! lol :blushing:
    Yes!
  • loraloha74
    Options
    Done!

I find that I really need to do 30DS early so I don't have all that time to try to talk myself out of it.
    I know. I battle with myself every morning. :)
  • googly1982
    Options
    done! much less sore today, but we'll see how i feel tomorrow :) i swear, i'm already seeing a difference... no weight change though... but i know that is normal.
  • eml48341
    eml48341 Posts: 88 Member
    Options
    Did day 4 and feel sooo good! I am really amazed at how much stronger I feel after only 4 days...especially in the pushup category.

Great job everyone!
  • jalysia
    jalysia Posts: 43
    Options
    Day 4 done!!! I feel fine now (I'm sure I'll be sore again in the morning, I was a little sore this morning), but during my legs howl and my arms scream, lol... but it's def getting easier and it goes by faster for sure!!! I'm super excited bc I'm not winded like I was the first day when I finished, but my heart is still racing, wow!
  • mangojh2
    mangojh2 Posts: 175 Member
    Options
    Got it done in the morning for the first time. Felt really good all day.
  • bkbabe99
    bkbabe99 Posts: 96 Member
    Options
    Day 4 done! I did it this morning right after work. I still have to do lil rests here and there but I do notice a change in my endurance. I tried to do my 3 mile super walk after but after 1 mile, I was beat. I plan to try it again in a little while. Thank goodness I did the shred first!

Oh, I need friends! I have none lol, so please add me if you like :)
  • AriadneSnow
    AriadneSnow Posts: 131 Member
    Options
    Day 5 done today! I very nearly skipped it, but I made myself do it. It's not getting much easier - I still can't do both sets of side lunges with lateral shoulder raises. It's weird, the bicep curls are easy with my 2kg (4.4lb) weights, I barely feel them, but my arms refuse to do the forward shoulder lifts for very long.
  • beccah88
    beccah88 Posts: 57 Member
    Options
    I've just completed level 4. I upped my weights a bit because I felt like a bit of a wimp next to you guys who are using 3kg or above. I've only been using 1.5 and I used 2 today, I seriously have no upper body strength! I found it hard to do some of the weight exercises but hopefully I'll find myself getting stronger.

Overall I found that I felt more exhausted when I'd finished the DVD but I did find the last cardio section a little easier than on previous days so hopefully my body is starting to rise to the challenge.
  • scheerlady1122
    Options
    Day 4, done! I need to make sure to do it in the morning every day. Yesterday I spent most of the day convincing myself I didn't need it since I went to the gym - doing it first thing takes that out of the game! Feeling good and stronger. Still feel like dying during most of the strength exercises, but it's getting better already!
  • Hurricane_C
    Hurricane_C Posts: 806 Member
    Options
    After a long busy night at work I came straight home and crashed for about 4 hours... I finally got up around noon and made myself do the workout. I feel a bit lazy because I usually go to the gym as well... but at least I got the 30DS in :) Only 26 more days....
  • sk2775
    sk2775 Posts: 703 Member
    Options
    Day 2 done....my legs are in pain, my abs are in pain and my arms are in pain...but other then that...feeling good...lol!!!! Only 28 more days to go....yeah :-)