NEW Challenge-start 1/23/2012

Options
Ok fellow Losers time for this weeks challenge:) SQUATS!!! I want Everyone to do 50 squats this week...EVERYDAY!!! Yes on top of what you normally do:) break them up throughout your day if you need to;) I know, I know I'm mean. Lets get to this ladies!

Remember also to weigh-in on our spread sheet...if you need the link it is

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/ccc?key=0AqUwFvMox2CVdHlNcFBweFdXa0NlR2VITjFaeFRZQnc

Let's go ladies we are doing this!!

Replies

• rhce40
    rhce40 Posts: 201 Member
    Options
    this will be easy with insanity :p just have to remember on my rest days
  • tinksmommy2006
    Options
    this will be easy with insanity :p just have to remember on my rest days

YaY Positive thinking!!! while I sit at home and think god that was stupid...lol why did I have this as the challenge:/ lol oh well it is good for me!
  • HannahMarieMcDougald
    Options
    On it! And my weigh in is tomorrow!
  • Jenthin
    Jenthin Posts: 65 Member
    Options
    OH BOY!!!!!!!!!!!!!! This one's gonna be a good one!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :laugh:
  • rhce40
    rhce40 Posts: 201 Member
    Options
    yea....squats are a pain in the butt when youre not used to them....my thighs have gotten so much more muscle from insanity than i did from months of elliptical/bike/lifting
  • AGirlandHerFrenchie
    AGirlandHerFrenchie Posts: 448 Member
    Options
    Morning everyone - just wanted to say that I think everyone is doing amazing!! Great start to the week. I didn't get my squats in this morning but I've challenged myself to get them in throughout my work day - who thinks I can do it? Will be interesting :)
  • Jenthin
    Jenthin Posts: 65 Member
    Options
    So.....I was BEAT after spin class last night and did not do my first day :blushing:
    Today I'm doing 100 squats!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Let ya know when I get there...............lol :wink:
    Thanks gang................You are all so AWESOME :bigsmile:
  • tinksmommy2006
    Options
    You guys are all doing so great! You LADIES GOT THIS so good you don't even know it:) Keep it up!:smile::laugh: :happy: :bigsmile:
  • conniekitty37
    Options
    well i just joined today but i did do the squats for today and let me tell ya i can't even walk up and down the steps lol thnx