New start!!

Options
RachVR6
RachVR6 Posts: 3,688 Member
Some of you are new to this, and some did this when I had it going before. I usually chart 10 weeks at a time, but I'll wait a week or two to start the first round to give people time to join. What day would be best for you guys? 30th? Feb. 6th?

Replies

• Tobi1013
    Tobi1013 Posts: 732 Member
    Options
    Selfishly speaking, Feb 6th would be best for me. I will be on vacation 1/29-2/5 with no access to my scale. Yes, I will be weighing in for the first time right after vacation, but that will be motivation to keep my butt in gear!

Also, you rock. Srsly.
  • poundhound52
    Options
    Hi ladies, I'm all new to this, just started yesterday. As for weigh-in, anytime day is good for me....and Rach, I'm impressed with your weight loss journey!
  • bitybritty05
    Options
    Hi there!! I just joined (hope that's okay) I am finally getting serious about my weight loss and figured a group might be just the motivation I need. Either day for a weigh in would work for me!
  • RachVR6
    Options
    Glad to have you ladies! We probably will start on the 6th, since it gives people time to find the group again.
  • karen_thinmint
    karen_thinmint Posts: 499 Member
    Options
    Hi I'm joined too (hope that's ok). I wanted to join a group for more motivation and when I saw the group name, well who doesn't want to be a pin-up?!
  • jessicaann05
    Options
    I'd love to join!
  • _Khaleesi_
    _Khaleesi_ Posts: 877 Member
    Options
    I'm in!! I'm not losing super steadily anymore, it's kind of all over the map, but i'm a pin up girl at heart! Thanks for starting this up again Rach!!
  • heather21h
    Options
    I am in some major need of motivation so I think a group is eactly what I need. What do we do - come back on 2/6 and post our starting weight?
  • RachVR6
    Options
    Me too, Jers. I'm all over the place, so maybe this will help!
  • RachVR6
    Options
    I am in some major need of motivation so I think a group is eactly what I need. What do we do - come back on 2/6 and post our starting weight?

Yes, ma'am. The 6th, I'll collect start weights, and then post our first chart, and weigh-in monday mornings!
  • Generalle
    Generalle Posts: 201 Member
    Options
    I'm probably only looking to lose another couple of kilos (around 5lbs), but like Jersey3025, I'm a pin-up girl at heart too.
    Happy to offer motivation etc when needed too :smile:
  • RachVR6
    Options
    For those of you that are new. Here's an example of one of the charts from the last round we did...

week9a.jpg
    week9b.jpg
  • RachVR6
    Options
    And if you don't want to participate in the weigh-ins, you don't have to!!! You can just be part of the discussions. :flowerforyou:
  • lunamare
    lunamare Posts: 569 Member
    Options
    Love it! February 6th it is :)
  • krystinaarlene
    krystinaarlene Posts: 54 Member
    Options
    I'm new to MFP and definitely need some lady motivation! Ill see everyone on the 6th. So excited!
  • mjstafford
    Options
    I'm in!! Can't wait :):)

15954966.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Nutrition Facts For Foods
  • classicalcrespin
    Options
    I just joined. I tried this MFP thing once before, lost a little and then stopped. I've got a long way to go and this seems like it'll be great motivation!
  • loverstreet
    loverstreet Posts: 227 Member
    Options
    Yay! Yay! Yay! Thank you Rach for bringing this back to life! I love you sister! I don't care when we start!
  • NurseSweeny
    NurseSweeny Posts: 35 Member
    Options
    Hey Ladies.
    Just joined the group. It's actually the first group I have ever joined on this site so very excited. Look forward to motivating each other. So, What date did we decide as our first weigh in?
    -Andrea
  • emrys1976
    emrys1976 Posts: 213 Member
    Options
    I'm in too! And the 6th sounds great since I'm moving 700 miles away the weekend before! Looking forward to getting to know you!