New start!!

Options

Replies

• devanhumphrey
    Options
    First time group joiner here. Fingers crossed and here's to hoping! Thanks for this!
  • RachVR6
    RachVR6 Posts: 3,688 Member
    Options
    I'm so glad you all are excited about this!!!!
  • Helinah26
    Helinah26 Posts: 288
    Options
    I'm so excited that you brought this back!! As usual, you are awesome Rach!:D And from the chart looks like i need to get back to 228 lol.But i will and then keep going down from there :D
  • elimendoza31
    elimendoza31 Posts: 359 Member
    Options
    I wuld luv to join.... just out weight? Is there a time ?
  • RachVR6
    RachVR6 Posts: 3,688 Member
    Options
    I wuld luv to join.... just out weight? Is there a time ?

We will be weighing in on Monday mornings starting Feb. 6th. I like to post the chart around 5 or 6 (central time) so as long as you get your weight to me before then, you're good. :)
  • LindaLouLu
    LindaLouLu Posts: 271 Member
    Options
    So I just invited myself to sign up. I love the idea of it! Can I just pretend it's a competition? It's going to be fun to see every ones the numbers shrink and know I'm not doing it by myself for a change!!
  • laughingdani
    laughingdani Posts: 2,275 Member
    Options
    I'm so glad to be a part of this group again! Thanks Rach!
  • MaryAnne1
    MaryAnne1 Posts: 183 Member
    Options
    Thanks for starting this group up again Rach! I loved it before and am glad to be back in it again, hopefully it'll keep me motivated to move away from the dreaded 147 I've been lurking around for over 6 months!!!
  • ciara19
    ciara19 Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    I'm in!!
  • selliott87
    Options
    Hello, my name is Stephanie and I would love to lose the last 10-15 pounds! I'm down 89, but can't hit past that plateau! I love the pin-up girl theme by the way ;)
  • kmtetour
    kmtetour Posts: 300 Member
    Options
    I'm so glad you are doing this again, Rach! I tried a few other challenge type things, but most of them wanted too much of my time. I like this because I'm really only competing against myself.
  • delilah47
    delilah47 Posts: 1,658
    Options
    count me in. i'm new, this month, to MFP and have been looking for a group to join that would focus on progress and the accountability of weighing in. just what i need to keep me looking forward. i just hope i can keep up with you youngstas :wink:
  • elimendoza31
    elimendoza31 Posts: 359 Member
    Options
    Feb 6th you will have my weight...I'm excited... :smile:
  • jenmarie2012
    jenmarie2012 Posts: 180 Member
    Options
    Hi, Rach i'm totally new at this. sooo i don't really know what all goes on so i'm trying..just hang in there with me..hehe :) but any time is good for me. i'm really excited to loose the extra weight I have been gaining from this last year!! so is there anything that i need to do for this group?? oh and by the way LOVE the Pin Up Girl name ;) thats what lead me to this group
  • rockonerin
    Options
    so happy this is back! rach, you're a doll. lemme know if there's ever anything i can do to help!
  • _GingerSnap_
    _GingerSnap_ Posts: 339 Member
    Options
    So excited to be part of the Pin-Ups again!

*Rach as usual you are awesome, let me know if you need help with anything! :love:
  • nam14uk
    nam14uk Posts: 556 Member
    Options
    Yay pin up girls are back!!!

Rach I remember you started this off originally around the time I joined MFP and it helped me so much with dropping most of my weight. I need to get back to it to drop the last few pounds. Thanks so much for doing this again!!!
  • jhebert87
    Options
    Hey ladies.... funny thing is I have done pin up photo shoots haha I would love to be a part of this group...it's easier to loose weight with others!
  • nataliemae2011
    nataliemae2011 Posts: 37 Member
    Options
    Yay! i am here 23yrs. old
    I have a goal of 100lbs. in a year.
    Feb. 6th it is. But i am already on here everyday hehe ;)
  • Phoenix24601
    Phoenix24601 Posts: 620 Member
    Options
    Me!