New start!!

Options

Replies

• menglema
    Options
    I am new to the group and will go along with whatever date other pick. I am happy to see this group on here - I have been looking for a little more support with my goals.

8230812.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Weight Loss Tools
  • Motivatedforchange
    Options
    Either oone is fine for me!! Thank you for making this group :)
  • Motivatedforchange
    Options
    How do we give you our weight? Do we just post it here?
  • TayGettinSlim
    Options
    I'm so in! Really looking forward to the chart!
  • cprice05
    cprice05 Posts: 82 Member
    Options
    I want to be a pin up girl! I'm in!
  • kateopotato
    kateopotato Posts: 215 Member
    Options
    Ooooh thanks for using the example of the one time in ANY round I got yellow boxes :)

I could use the accountability for sure. I have a wedding dress to look smokin' in by June!!! Thanks Rach!!!
  • Changinghabits68
    Changinghabits68 Posts: 69 Member
    Options
    count me in!!
  • chipschipstl
    Options
    Thanks for the motivation! I'm really excited to try this, this is my first group.
  • Linda916
    Linda916 Posts: 124 Member
    Options
    Hi Ladies! I just invited myself to the group! My name is Linda and I live in Roseville, Ca! I am a very hard working wife and mother and grandmother. I am really ready to release my inner pin-up once I shake off these 20-25 pounds I have packed on during the last decade. Sometimes I catch a glimpse of myself in the mirror and have no idea who that is! My hubs and I just joined MFP at the beginning of the month. Of course, he is down almost 10 pounds (ugh- jealous) and I have lost NOTHING. But, my clothes are definately more comfortable. The last of the kids will be out of the house in just a few more years and I am READY TO DO THIS!! Anywooooo, let's rock this out. I'm IN.
    :drinker:
  • Ashykins
    Ashykins Posts: 233
    Options
    30th or anytime is fine with me YAYYYYY!!!!:drinker: :drinker: :drinker: :drinker: :drinker: :drinker: :drinker:
  • krh630
    krh630 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    I am so excited to be a part of this group! This baby weight has got to go!!!
  • RachVR6
    RachVR6 Posts: 3,688 Member
    Options
    Wow!! Just got home from work and we have 79 members!!!!

Again, start date is the 6th, and I'll post a thread then to collect start weights, and let the new people know the best way to weigh-in each week and stuff. YAY!!!!
  • mbertagnolli
    Options
    Great idea! I'd love to be a part of this!
  • Chickenlegs28
    Options
    newbie here, Hope everyone's new year is starting off well. I have a lot of work to do, so thought it would be nice to join a group.
  • Hungry_Tuna
    Hungry_Tuna Posts: 361 Member
    Options
    Yay! Thanks so much Rach for doing this again! I'll get you my weight first thing Monday the 6th!
  • JoJoDoerr
    JoJoDoerr Posts: 173 Member
    Options
    I am new to the site so I have been looking for friends! This group seems like perfect timing for me!
  • plushkitten
    plushkitten Posts: 547 Member
    Options
    Joining in<3
  • christinehetz80
    christinehetz80 Posts: 490 Member
    Options
    I would love to and 2/6 works best for me cause I'm part of another group challene that will be ending the following week...and I LOVE these!!!!
  • InnerPinup79
    Options
    Yay so glad there's a group rach! Feb 6 it is!
  • JoseyLucero
    Options
    Hi there! I love the pin up - retro look, and want to try and check in on the 30th. I have to get on the stick with my diet and exercise, so this accountability should be good for me. Look forward to hearing from you all soon.