Level 1 Day 2

Options
lvnaris
lvnaris Posts: 19 Member
...done! I skipped yesterday and woke up even more sore today--well, Wed. morning--so I think from now on I'll be doing 5 days straight. If my body tells me otherwise I won't, but I'll try to stick to it as much as possible.
So far: M day 1, T rest, W day 2, Th day 3, etc

The lateral lunges/arm raises killed me again and push ups were really hard this time around. Can't wait till 3 lb weights feel like nothing! ;)

Replies

• omma_to_3
    omma_to_3 Posts: 3,265 Member
    Options
    The weights don't bother me, but OUCH on the push ups. I did pretty good with them the first night but the second night was bad. My sore muscles prevented me from doing them like I wanted to (and I do the girly ones but hey, that's PLENTY for me LOL). I will tell you though, the third day, despite my soreness being off the charts, was an easier workout for me than day 2 - even the push ups! So hopefully it'll be OK for you today.
  • lvnaris
    lvnaris Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    Thanks for good news. I hope I can keep up.

I'm right there with you on the push ups! I also do the girly kind, but, ugh, are my shoulders/arms sore. Can you believe I only did like 15 total? lol I had to take a break during the second set.
  • omma_to_3
    omma_to_3 Posts: 3,265 Member
    Options
    15 push ups is a lot in my book ;-)
  • jrnygirl
    jrnygirl Posts: 183 Member
    Options
    I skipped day 2 also, so last night was my day 2 workout. am not quite as sore today, but sure did feel it last night.