New start!!

Options

Replies

• chipschipstl
    Options
    Hi everyone! Until the challenge starts I could use some motivation...anyone want to friend me? It helps me to see everyone else doing so great and makes me want to try harder myself.

Thanks for starting this, I can't wait!
  • karen_thinmint
    karen_thinmint Posts: 499 Member
    Options
    ^Added

I just realised my initial weigh-in might be slightly inflated. On the 5th I have a bridal shower at a fantastic Italian restaurant, then its off to a Super Bowl party. I don't plan on going crazy, but still =\
  • beeruin
    beeruin Posts: 157 Member
    Options
    I'm so excited Rach is doing this for us again!! It really did help me feel connected and involved in other people's journeys and accountable for my own. :)
  • VBos
    VBos Posts: 213 Member
    Options
    So glad the Pin-Ups are back!! Like others have mentioned, it would be nice to get back to the weight I was at on that chart Rach posted! I've been having a really hard time pretty much since Thanksgiving. Perfect timing for this group to get back together. Ive been trying to work the Paleo "Diet"/ Lifestyle, no sugar is Hard for me!! Anyone else doing Paleo?
  • lunamare
    lunamare Posts: 569 Member
    Options
    I can't stick to anything that makes me cut out something completely - does that make sense? I've cut back on sugar drastically over the last few years, but I can't just cut it out. I'm one of those "odd" people who believe you should eat carbs, so the no-carb/low-carb diets I can't stick to either. The paleo diet sounds tough, I give you a lot of credit for doing it.
  • FaugHorn
    FaugHorn Posts: 1,060 Member
    Options
    Week and a day until we start :)
  • RachVR6
    RachVR6 Posts: 3,688 Member
    Options
    So READY!
  • Helinah26
    Helinah26 Posts: 288
    Options
    So excited and ready to start this!!:D
  • light1980
    light1980 Posts: 158 Member
    Options
    Thanks Rach for inviting me back to Pin UP....I was so ready to begin this year right and lose the weight, but unfortunately that won't be able to happen because I am expecting :-) I am going to talk to my doctor and ask what I can do to maintain weigh. I won't participate this time around, but if you are still going strong come September, I will be ready!! I will still come back and take part in the discussion though...and hopefully moms out there can give me advice or help me during my pregnancy...it is my first...I'm a bit scared, but excited at the same time!! GOOD LUCK EVERYONE!!! :-)
  • blueillusion3
    blueillusion3 Posts: 151 Member
    Options
    super excited we start a new round on the 6th... i was doing terribly bad... but YAY for a new start!!!
  • MarieKae45
    MarieKae45 Posts: 82 Member
    Options
    Im already feeling more active and supported. Ready to kick some serious FAT butt off my butt :explode:
  • RachVR6
    Options
    I'm getting all geared up!! :bigsmile:
  • RachVR6
    Options
    Just a few more days!!
  • karen_thinmint
    karen_thinmint Posts: 499 Member
    Options
    ^so close!!!

I don't think I've ever wished for "it to be Monday already" before LOL.
  • MarieKae45
    Options
    I agree ... maybe thats why this we has gone ON&ON&ON!! Im ready. Reading through all these posts just has me feeling so good. Anyone wantg to friend for a supportive cheerleader feel free to add me.

Lets DO THIS:explode:
  • MarieKae45
    Options
    Thanks Rach for inviting me back to Pin UP....I was so ready to begin this year right and lose the weight, but unfortunately that won't be able to happen because I am expecting :-) I am going to talk to my doctor and ask what I can do to maintain weigh. I won't participate this time around, but if you are still going strong come September, I will be ready!! I will still come back and take part in the discussion though...and hopefully moms out there can give me advice or help me during my pregnancy...it is my first...I'm a bit scared, but excited at the same time!! GOOD LUCK EVERYONE!!! :-)

Congrats! My 3 beautiful children are my greatest loves and my grestest sucesses. :flowerforyou:
  • Shabambam
    Shabambam Posts: 36 Member
    Options
    New to the group can't wait to start on February 6th!
  • lunamare
    lunamare Posts: 569 Member
    Options
    Argh!!! I just realized that we start the day after the Superbowl! Oh well, it gives me motivation to get up that morning and move my behind.
  • MoniSunZ
    MoniSunZ Posts: 59 Member
    Options
    Hi!!
    I'm new to the group but I would love to join the challenge if that's still possible!!
  • elimendoza31
    elimendoza31 Posts: 359 Member
    Options
    Im super excited!!!!!! I can't belive im actually looking foward to a Monday!!!!!:laugh: :bigsmile: