getting back on

Options
lissa71
lissa71 Posts: 44 Member
Anyone else finding its hard to get the losses started back after going off for a while (Holidays) and then back on - I only gained 4 lbs during the holidays but I am struggling to lose them and get things going again.....

Replies

• LucyLovely
    LucyLovely Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    I gained 4 pounds over the holidays too. It was hard the first week to start eating right again, but I saw my cabinet full of Medifast meals and realized how money was spent on it and got back on track. Also, I remembered why I want to lose weight. Just take one day at a time. You can do it!
  • tmaksparkie
    Options
    You can do it, I just started back on medifast after being off for almost a full year. I maintained for a year and now am back to lose the last 30lbs I need to. I want to be in that bikini by summer. The first week is hard but keep the mind busy and eating time consistent and you will pull through.
  • Stacivogue
    Stacivogue Posts: 325 Member
    Options
    I am back on for 5 days after a 3 week, 12 lb hiatus. Today is the first day that I didn't lose 1/2 lb. I'm struggling too
  • tmaksparkie
    Options
    I have been back on plan for 9 days this mourning and down 9.4lbs and feeling great!!!!!
  • lissa71
    Options
    I just need to get serious about it again. And no more cheating and eating a little bit of this and that. :-) thanks for the inspiration!!!!!
  • Stacivogue
    Options
    How are you doing? I have been struggling to lose but finally seem to be losing it.
  • lissa71
    Options
    I am slowly losing too....
  • kaitie23
    kaitie23 Posts: 119 Member
    Options
    I am back on track too after going off for the holidays. No more cheating!
  • maryb2011
    maryb2011 Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    I have been "off" since the holidays too. No weight gain, but no loss, either. Still ate the MF food, but would also incorportae bites, licks, and tastes. Today is day 3 of being back OP and I am hungry...trying to stay busy and eat at prescribed times. I can do this...20 lbs to hit my 100 lb loss.
  • Stacivogue
    Options
    That is good! Good luck, being hungry is so hard.