looking for friends

Options
I really need someone to chat to for help and advice.
I struggle with my weight and don't have any support at home.
My confidence i have none but hope 2012 is my year to loose the weight.
I will do my best to offer and advice and support back if anyone can help.

Replies

• MzShutterbug
    Options
    Feel free to add me as your friend. I would be happy to support you! :)
  • BanjoKd
    BanjoKd Posts: 150
    Options
    I added you.
  • Lorichr
    Lorichr Posts: 54
    Options
    I added you.
  • Scubasab
    Scubasab Posts: 344 Member
    Options
    I just sent you a friend reaquest!!
  • SewManyBlessing47
    SewManyBlessing47 Posts: 27 Member
    Options
    Hi I sent you a request. Love to help. Who know you HELP shout is not just for you. God allows things to happen for a purpose. So get ready for you self esteem to be at your highest. You are going to be helping many in ways you never would have thought. Be ready for your break through girl. Keep the faith.
  • SewManyBlessing47
    SewManyBlessing47 Posts: 27 Member
    Options
    Hi I sent you a request. Love to help. Who know you HELP shout is not just for you. God allows things to happen for a purpose. So get ready for you self esteem to be at your highest. You are going to be helping many in ways you never would have thought. Be ready for your break through girl. Keep the faith.
  • twindurfs
    Options
    Looking to get back on track. I would love to have more support as well as be there to support others. I am 42, love to exercise, I do Pilates 5 days a week. My struggle is since I had my hysterectomy 2 years ago I have found 60 pounds. I have been working hard to get rid of them but they are real stubborn. Any help and suggestions would be highly appreciated.
  • capricorn0120
    capricorn0120 Posts: 109 Member
    Options
    Hi. I've added you. I'd be grateful if some of you would also add me as a friend. I've had a hard time staying on track and it's great to have support.
  • tretheb
    tretheb Posts: 42 Member
    Options
    I added you also .. I don't have many friends either buy have plenty of encouragement....
  • EddieG77
    EddieG77 Posts: 185 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me for support!!! WE NEED TO ROCK THIS TOGETHER!!! LOL.......Best of luck to all!!! Hit it hard!!
  • ukprincss
    Options
    I would love to add you as one of my friends. I get zero support from my husband. I'm pretty sure that he would rather me stay "fluffly" and at home all the time. If it weren't for my children cheering me on, I might have given up already. It would be lovely to have some online friends so we could support each other through our journey.

By the way, I joined a Kettle Bell Gym last November and have had amazing results and have made a few friends there. If you have a Kettle Bell class near you, I HIGHLY recommend it. :)