Where did everybody go?

Hey all!
I will be starting level 2 tomorrow, anybody else? Or maybe i'm behind everybody?

For ya'll already on level 2 and still stickin with it way to go!!!!!

Replies

• Just finished my 16th workout.... On the downhill slope! Level 2 stays challenging for much longer than the first and I don't know if plank jacks are ever going to be in the cards for me!
  • docsallen
    docsallen Posts: 159 Member
    I started L2 on Fri. So far, everyday has seemed like the first day of L2. On the upside, I'm not sore after doing the workout. But I find it much more difficult to do the workout compared to L1. It's certainly a challenge and I definitely feel like I've worked out when it is done. But I keep telling myself that I am almost there.....
  • Hey all!
    I will be starting level 2 tomorrow, anybody else? Or maybe i'm behind everybody?

For ya'll already on level 2 and still stickin with it way to go!!!!!

Woo Hoo! You go! I am on day 6 of level 2 and am feeling the burn! Let me know what you think of the workout!
  • I finished day 3 of level 2 and although I have not been sore it is more difficult than level 1. Today at the end I even felt nauseous from working so hard. I have such a hard time at the end doing the squats with the v arm raises, hopefully by the end I will be able to finish them correctly.
  • I start level two tomorrow... so here I thought it got a lil' easier! Oh well keep up all the great work ladies!!
  • 2fit4fat
    2fit4fat Posts: 559 Member
    starting lvl 2 tomorrow as well... ugh excited and scared lol i watched a portion of it while i stretched.. looked intense!
  • jalysia
    jalysia Posts: 43
    I have to admit I am still doing level one... I actually ended up a few days behind everyone bc of a rough weekend last week with sick kids (2 out of 3, plus a trip to the ER, ugh), but I still should have moved up Thursday or Friday. I made the mistake of watching level 2 instead of just going right into it and well IT SCARED ME TO DEATH! I don't think I can do some of the stuff she was doing, at least not with sticking to the 5 sec breather rule. Good luck and stick with it! Can't wait to hear how you do with Level 2!!!!
  • nymphis
    nymphis Posts: 59 Member
    I had 3 days break due to busy weekend, but I will be doing day 5 of lvl 2 today. I find lvl 2 very challenging but we all have to stick to it! It can only get better I guess. We can do it!
  • did day 5 of level 2 today. so hard, but seeing results!!
  • Hurricane_C
    Hurricane_C Posts: 806 Member
    I'm still on lvl 1. I'm not doing it every day (my body needs a break.... plus I was sick). I was thinking of trying lvl 2 soon (I just finished my 6th day of level 1) but now I'm scared. Maybe I should wait a few more days....
  • docsallen
    docsallen Posts: 159 Member
    Ok, today was D4L2 and it is starting to get better. I am still sweating a lot and at the end I just want to lay down, but I am making it to the end.
  • I just finished Day 1 Level 2, what a workout! It was hard but I was soo ready to move on from L1.

Rock on Shredders!!
  • sixxfan4ever
    sixxfan4ever Posts: 103 Member
    I haven't been posting because I straight up slipped up on my diet. I have been reading everyones posts though and ready for a return!
  • I haven't been posting because I straight up slipped up on my diet. I have been reading everyones posts though and ready for a return!
    You can do it!
  • CanuckTracy
    CanuckTracy Posts: 245 Member
    Just finished my 16th workout.... On the downhill slope! Level 2 stays challenging for much longer than the first and I don't know if plank jacks are ever going to be in the cards for me!
    I hear ya... I hate the plank one where you have to jump your legs fwd..not sure what its called..HATE it..i do the easier version -one leg at a time usually...