How much do you want to lose?

Options
How much do you want to lose in February? Any other fitness/health-related goals you'd like to achieve during this month?

For me, I'd really like to get under 145, which would make me no longer overweight. That means losing about 6.5 lbs for me. But to keep me even more motivated I'm going to try to get as close to 10 lbs as possible this month. I'd also like to complete the 30DS (Or 29DS, as the case may be!)

What are your goals?

Replies

• BeautifulMe322
    BeautifulMe322 Posts: 110 Member
    Options
    SW: Est. for 2/1 260.0
    GW: 250.0
  • MoogieOh
    MoogieOh Posts: 141
    Options
    I've only just started on here and am excited to do this! I'd like to lose 8kg this month! (17lb)
  • lkenny290986
    Options
    I would like to lose 12lb in feb. But my overall goal is to get down to 13stone.
  • allenirma
    Options
    Just starting, so I would be happy with 6-8 pounds. Coming off some injuries so just getting back into exercising. Good luck everyone.
  • tboothgenthe
    Options
    CW: 154.5
    Feb Goal: 149

This would make me 10 pounds from my goal. I had lost almost 10 before I started MFP - so this would make me 1/2 way to my goal.
  • LauRoxx
    LauRoxx Posts: 115 Member
    Options
    4-5 lbs this month would be awesome! I'm in the last 10lbs I wanna lose so it may be difficult, but I think I can do it :D
  • tiffanylb88
    tiffanylb88 Posts: 38 Member
    Options
    I would like to lose at least 10lbs this month, but I need to get motivated to exercise everyday
  • CannibalisticVegetarian
    Options
    SW: 196
    Feb's Goal Weight: 190-186 (Sounds about right I suppose)

I can do anything under 196--Just get me away from that pesky 200 pound mark! I don't wanna go back! :sad:
  • kalepowered
    kalepowered Posts: 76 Member
    Options
    I'd be happy with between 5-10 lbs. I'm starting to feel a bit more fit (I just started putting effort into my food/exercising a couple weeks ago), but numbers haven't really shown anything yet.
  • twiztedgrl69
    twiztedgrl69 Posts: 191 Member
    Options
    I would like to lose between 5-10 lbs
  • whitneyann0
    whitneyann0 Posts: 327 Member
    Options
    I would like to lose at lease 8 lbs in February. January was definitely not what I expected, I wanted more. But I have decided that January was my "learning" month and that February is when I will really be hitting it hard!!! I am more knowledgeable now about what I need to eat and not eat. I am going to be pushing myself harder than ever at the gym. And drinking an incredible amount of water!!! We can all do this. I know I can use the support and motivation of this group. Please add me as a friend! Thanks.
  • Lift_This_
    Lift_This_ Posts: 2,756 Member
    Options
    I would like to be a bit extreme and lose 10-12 pounds. I would also like to up my workouts to 6 days a week for at least 45 minutes a day.
  • hottitotta
    Options
    I would like to lose 3 kg in february (6.6 lbs)
  • nymple
    nymple Posts: 55 Member
    Options
    I would like to lose 8lbs in February to keep me on track with my 2lb a week plan :)
  • Trab06
    Trab06 Posts: 7
    Options
    I need to lose 8 kg (about 16lbs) to stay on track to get my bmi below 30 before the end of april
  • emposue
    emposue Posts: 11
    Options
    I am in! Starting weight 209 pounds. I would like to lose 8 pounds this month!:smile:
  • usafbeach
    usafbeach Posts: 147 Member
    Options
    My goal will be ~7-9 lbs. When I weigh in tomorrow, I should be around 213-214. I intend to hit 205 by the end of Feb.
  • emfnp
    emfnp Posts: 23
    Options
    I'd really like to lose 10 pounds, but seeing as I only lost 4 in January, I would be very happy with 5. (well not REALLY happy, but any loss is better than any gain)
  • usafbeach
    usafbeach Posts: 147 Member
    Options
    any loss is better than any gain

Fact.
  • raquelly214
    raquelly214 Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    Thanks for starting this challenge! I've never really used the message boards, but it seems like great motivation!

My goal for February is to lose 10-12 pounds!