Stats and Info Thread

Options
2»

Replies

• ready2beme
    ready2beme Posts: 151 Member
    Options
    Hi Jody! I lived in Colorado for 2 years and I seriously miss the mountains. I'm totally jealous :)

And that one goal a month is a good idea! I may have to try that!
  • sherrirb
    sherrirb Posts: 1,714 Member
    Options
    Name: Sherri
    Height: 5'5"
    Weight: 245.6
    Clothing Size Shirt: 2XL or 26, pants: 26 I think.. havent bought any in a while
    Measurements (if you know them or go by them)
    Arms: 17 inches
    Chest: 57.5 inches
    waist at bb: 52 inches
    Hips: 52.5 inches
    Thighs: 27 inches

Big Goal: Lose 100lbs by the end of the year
    3 Little Goals:
    1. Finish C25K successfully
    2. Run in the Lighthouse Run in June -10 miles
    3. Lose 50lbs by my birthday in July

A fun fact about you that has nothing to do with fitness or health!
    I love riding motorcycles with my husband. I prefer to be passenger on his bike but really like having my own now too. We look forward to many mini trips this year as our weight drops and comfort level rises.
  • KnotNow9295
    Options
    Name: Jennifer
    Height: 5'3"
    Weight: 176.2
    Clothing Size (Shirt/Pants): L/XL shirt, size 14 pants
    Measurements (if you know them or go by them): I haven't measured. Yes, I should do that.
    Big Goal: I think I want to weigh about 140 or so. It's been so long, I may have to decide when I get there!!!
    3 Little Goals: 1) Always drink my water. 2) Exercise 5X per week. 3) Encourage other friends on the journey.
    A fun fact about you that has nothing to do with fitness or health! I have a passion for sewing and knitting. It's therapy for me.
  • Te2005
    Te2005 Posts: 173 Member
    Options
    Measurements (if you know them or go by them): I haven't measured. Yes, I should do that.
    Big Goal: I think I want to weigh about 140 or so. It's been so long, I may have to decide when I get there!!!
    3 Little Goals: 1) Always drink my water. 2) Exercise 5X per week. 3) Encourage other friends on the journey.
    A fun fact about you that has nothing to do with fitness or health! I have a passion for sewing and knitting. It's therapy for me.

You could be my mfp twin!! How exciting! I'm in love with crochet, and I used to be a seamstress. Don't let the title "seamstresss" fool you, I did everything from pattern and used an industral machine. I've been told thst's cheating. Lol. So glad to meet you, lets do this!
  • ready2beme
    Options
    Name: Sherri
    Height: 5'5"
    Weight: 245.6
    Clothing Size Shirt: 2XL or 26, pants: 26 I think.. havent bought any in a while
    Arms: 17 inches
    Chest: 57.5 inches
    waist at bb: 52 inches
    Hips: 52.5 inches
    Thighs: 27 inches

Big Goal: Lose 100lbs by the end of the year
    3 Little Goals:
    1. Finish C25K successfully
    2. Run in the Lighthouse Run in June -10 miles
    3. Lose 50lbs by my birthday in July

A fun fact about you that has nothing to do with fitness or health!
    I love riding motorcycles with my husband. I prefer to be passenger on his bike but really like having my own now too. We look forward to many mini trips this year as our weight drops and comfort level rises.

Hi Sherri! I loooove motorcycles :) I'm a total passenger though. Maybe some day I'll get up the nerve to take the course to ride, but for now I'm happy to sit behind hubby and cruise. Welcome!
  • ready2beme
    Options

Hi Jennifer! I'm a crafter as well. For a long time I was making new outfits/clothes everyday. Its all on the back burner right now, but I hope to get back to it some day. My favorite part was creating my OWN patterns.
  • KnotNow9295
    Options
    Yay - so glad we found each other. I'm on track now largely because there are friends on the journey with me. Feels so good!
  • Tnrbeaner
    Options
    Hi! I'm so excited about this group!

Name: Tina
    Height: 5'4"
    Weight: 169.0
    Clothing Size (Shirt/Pants) L/10
    Big Goal: to get to 150 by my birthday (mid-May)
    3 Little Goals: 1) to get to the gym 4 times per week 2) each evening get a healthy breakfast and lunch packed for my family for the following day 3) keep my food "real"
    A fun fact about you that has nothing to do with fitness or health! I used to compete in rodeo but have since moved to a different state and have traded in my horse for a bike, but I await the day that I can have both a bike and a horse again : )
  • ready2beme
    Options
    Hi Tina :) I'd love to have a horse some day. I'd much prefer it to a bike :)
  • Tnrbeaner
    Options
    That made me giggle and I quite often agree!