Replies

• lyndsei
    lyndsei Posts: 153 Member
    Options
    L1D2! I got a late start :ohwell:
  • rjt1000
    rjt1000 Posts: 700 Member
    Options
    I've gone back and forth between L1 and L2 last 4 days. I can't do all the pushups and planks in L2, it's killing the shoulder. I'm going to take a look at L3 tomorrow and see what it entails. I can get through L1 with no big issues. I'll be doing 10th day of exercises tomorrow.
  • cookie241
    cookie241 Posts: 147 Member
    Options
    I've just done level one day 8 and i actually really like level one, don't think i will say the same about level 2 if i remember right from last time its a big step up from level 1. I am feeling so much stronger on most of the strength now in level one but won't move up until i have done the full 10 days. Not sure whether that will be sat or if i will take the weekend off again and start level 2 mon. Weekends seem to fly by in the blink of an eye doing so much with the kids, and i do have a netball match on sat so i will be doing some exercise.
  • MisstoMrs2012
    Options
    Am currently on Day 5 of Level 1, although am doing it a bit different to everyone else, as my aim is to do every other day Level 1 throughout Feb, then every other day, Level 2 March, every other day Level 3 April then throughout May, do the 10 days on each level.x
  • TheNewNikka
    Options
    Alright so I have a confession!.... I started 2 days ahead (Jan21), and went through L1 D1 - 6 consistantly... then I went on a little roadtrip for my birthday over the weekend! (aka 2 days of eating and drinking things I should not have been!) Then when I got home, over the past 2 days I have done NOTHING - I ate very little and moved very little because I got sick :( - my own doing. Anyways - it's a NEW MONTH and I am planning on doing 4 more days of L1 and going on from there. I do have to say though... I dropped a pant size in those 5 days !!!! and even with all my cheating...I can still see the results to keep me motivated! Sorry fellow shreddies, I will try my best to not fall off track again!
  • omma_to_3
    omma_to_3 Posts: 3,265 Member
    Options
    I'm going away this weekend to visit my sister...I hope NOT to follow in your footsteps LOL.
  • angie_04
    angie_04 Posts: 473 Member
    Options
    Just completed L2-D11 :noway:
    I struggled with all the plank stuff!!! BAD
    Well maybe by day 18 I can get thru it no prob?

exercise.png
  • omma_to_3
    omma_to_3 Posts: 3,265 Member
    Options
    I haven't tried L2 yet. I don't mind plank at all...but then doing all that other stuff while in plank will likely kill me LOL.
  • slimmerchick
    slimmerchick Posts: 189 Member
    Options
    Plank thrusts (or whatever they are called) near the start are tough - I still can't do them and I'm on L2 Day 7!