Level 2, what level/day are you on?

Options
How are you guys finding the level 2 of the shred?
I'm on day 4 tomorrow and It just kills me... what kills me the most? The massive amounts of arm work..
You think I would have more strength in that department since I'm constantly carrying my two 25 pound babies... ALL the time... but I struggle towards the end, the last set of strength the sit and pull ups.....
I've yet to give up, I can finish the whole segment, but MAN it burns..

Anyways else? What level/day are you on? What do you struggle with?

Replies

• beccah88
    beccah88 Posts: 57 Member
    Options
    I've lost count, ha! I think I am on day 6 or 7 but I'm not too sure. I'll just move on to level 3 when the majority of other people do.

I'm not really enjoying level 2, I don't know why but I hope level 3 is more enjoyable even if it is a ton harder.
  • shmunster
    shmunster Posts: 538 Member
    Options
    I'm on day 8, am kind of looking forward to level 3, by days 7.8.9 Im getting so used to the level i can do it with my eyes closed!
  • BeccaMovinUp
    Options
    I'm on L2D3, I actually love this level! I don't find level 3 nearly as fun but that's just me.
  • HotHol
    HotHol Posts: 52 Member
    Options
    Level 2 Day 3 for me here....I find I'm a sweaty mess after this one but...that means it's working! I hate the sit and v arm raise thingy...It Kills!!....Powering through though! Looking forward to my weigh in and measurments on Friday!
  • loraloha74
    Options
    I'm on Level 2 Day 8 sand that last set about killed me today! But I went dress shopping yesterday and I'm a size down and that has given me extra momentum! Keep up the great work hotties!
  • Drea115
    Options
    Today will be Day 4 for me on level two as well!! I struggle a lot with this one. The arms and legs kill me!!!! I push through it though! Like she says "it's the ones that hurt that count the most!" :) Keep it up :)
  • bkbabe99
    bkbabe99 Posts: 96 Member
    Options
    I'm on day 8 and those planks kill me (plank jacks, plank something else, etc lol) as well as the last set of strength (cheer squats and military press).
  • Meddy450
    Options
    Day 5 of Level 2 for me. Level 2 definitely makes me sweat more than level 1!! My knees are starting to kill me though. I think its from all the jumping about while in plank position. (squat thrusts and plank jacks). I think I am going to have to take it down to the modified movements for a couple days to give my knees a rest!
  • AllergicToExercise
    AllergicToExercise Posts: 436 Member
    Options
    L2 D3 - yesterday was awful, I had no energy and was exhausted towards the end of it but I just did as much as I could. Today was much better although I still find some things difficult and have to switch to the modified moves. I really dislike this level, it's going to be a long week!!

Keep going, we will get there! :smile:
  • LoveActually
    LoveActually Posts: 177 Member
    Options
    I've lost my enthusiasm for level 2. I think I'm going to jump to level 3 tomorrow and then alternate a bit just so I don't get as bored. I feel I pay attention and do more when I'm unsure of the next move.
  • JollyJane13
    JollyJane13 Posts: 62 Member
    Options
    Level 2/ Day 8

I find level 2 interesting. Plank poses are hard for me, but the rest is really not challenging. I bought heavier weights because I felt like the exercises weren't doing anything (I wasn't feeling a burn). My only complaint is I have been getting a cramp in my right calf about half way through those pendulum lunges and it hinders the depth of my lunge and makes me take more rests. I am still burning 400 or so calories, but I want to push harder.

On a good note: I did all the jumping jacks for the first time yesterday. My yucky gut is not holding me back any more and it wasn't nearly as painful as previous.
  • bkbabe99
    Options
    Level 2 has seemed to fly by for me. Day 10 tomorrow! *still hate all things plank*
  • loraloha74
    Options
    Tomorrow is my last day of Level 2. It has gone by so fast! I'm really looking forward to Level 3. I am going to start planning my next series of workouts for when I'm finished with level 3. I'm thinking about the Jilian's ripped in 30. It has 4 levels so it would swicth up every week instead of every 10 days. Anyone interested?
  • ProjectTina
    Options
    Just finished level 2 today! Can't believe I'm 2/3 of the way :-) Excited to see what level 3 is going to be like.
  • JollyJane13
    JollyJane13 Posts: 62 Member
    Options
    Tomorrow is my last day of Level 2. It has gone by so fast! I'm really looking forward to Level 3. I am going to start planning my next series of workouts for when I'm finished with level 3. I'm thinking about the Jilian's ripped in 30. It has 4 levels so it would swicth up every week instead of every 10 days. Anyone interested?

I am up for that.
  • LoveActually
    LoveActually Posts: 177 Member
    Options
    Day 10 of level 2 tomorrow. So glad everyone is sticking with it.
  • shmunster
    Options
    My last day of level 2 today too, eeeek! I watchedlevel 3 yesterday, I reckon some will be ok, and some will be hell!
  • SlinkyPinkyBunsOfSteel
    Options
    Day 9 of level 2 today. I start level 3 on Sunday:sad:
  • shmunster
    Options
    Level 2 DONE!

I'm scared lol
  • bkbabe99
    Options

I was looking at her other dvds at Target this morning. I'm definitely thinking of doing Ripped in 30.