Week 1, Day 3

Options
Shoulders & Arms + Ab Ripper X! Good luck everyone! :)

Replies

• ozebek
    Options
    Ab Ripper X. I hate it but I love it.

Good Luck.
  • dedication6
    dedication6 Posts: 184 Member
    Options
    My whole body is sore, but it's been WAY worse in the past when I've started a working out!!

I too, love and hate Ab Ripper!
  • MeRevisitedAgain
    MeRevisitedAgain Posts: 38 Member
    Options
    Didn't get a chance to workout this morning, so I just finished Shoulders & Arms + Ab Ripper X. I'm glad I finally bought some 8 Lb weights at the Five Below store, the 5 lb was not doing it. Man, I think Ab Ripper took more out of me than the shoulders and arms. Felt great (kinda) though. I'm looking forward to Yoga tomorrow. I have only done it once in my entire life.

Hope everyone had an awesome day!
  • Keely012012
    Keely012012 Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    I took my kickboxing class and didn't do p90x. I will continue tomorrow! Nice job everyone!
  • Arbright
    Arbright Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    Terrific day!
  • mrshmiller9
    Options
    I'm loving and hating ab ripper x too! Arms & shoulders felt good though I switched between 5 and 10lb weights.
    My hubby skipped out because he was "sore" from last night lol :-)
    He called me a beast though- made me feel pretty good!
  • Good job everyone! We made it through Day 3!

This has got to be one of my favorite p90x workouts. Shoulders & Arms! I love you! :) I also switched between 5 to 10 pound dumbbells. I might need to buy heavy dumbbells now. Ab Ripper X killed me but I did as much as I could! I forgot to mention, the p90x workout sheets on excel are way cool to track your workouts and reps. How many of you are using the workout sheets?
  • DKBelle
    DKBelle Posts: 585
    Options
    Week 1 / Day 3 P90X is done Shoulder/Arms although I didn't do the ABS workout at the end as I don't like it. I will do some other Abs workout instead of doing yoga tomorrow :P
  • kkarst
    kkarst Posts: 11
    Options
    Great job everyone! I did cardiox, it felt good, I really needed the calorie burn since I have been taking it easy from being sick.
  • phaedrab
    phaedrab Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    Shoulder/Arms/Ab Ripper X. I didn't do too badly on the shoulders/arms part, but the abs killed me. I could only do about 10-15 reps, and I only made it halfway through. I got my husband to do it today, also, and he actually got sick during the Ab Ripper. Now I have something to tease him about...