Options
    Hi all! I'm born and raised in Orlando!
  • dbrown311
    Options
    Englewood Beach/Venice here :happy:
  • melissa97
    melissa97 Posts: 57 Member
    Options
    Hi im Melissa...not a Florida resident yet but will be soon!!! Moving to North Port in June and cant wait....I love Florida!! Looking to make friends in the sunshine state!!!!!
  • donna9089
    Options
    Hello everyone. Just joined this site in hope of losing some weight. I live and workout in Plant City, working in Tampa.
  • katara74
    katara74 Posts: 65 Member
    Options
    Hello - I am a resident of Tampa. I've been here almost 2 years, originally from NC but lived in Washington, DC 12 years before moving to Tampa.
  • Mahavali
    Options
    Hi everyone, Greater orlando here.
  • Babyrunner1225
    Options
    Hi I am new to this board I live in San Carlos Park if anyone needs a walking partner :)
  • April_Maple
    Options
    New here! I live in the Fort Pierce/Port St. Lucie area.
  • jenoran
    Options
    Orlando.
  • sandhillcrane
    Options
    Tamarac

Hey!! I used to live in Coral Springs! :glasses:
  • Levity14
    Levity14 Posts: 34 Member
    Options
    Englewood Florida- but I spend a lot of time in Venice, Nokomis and Sarasota =D
    Spending this year training for my first marathon. I am planning for Walt Disney WOrld Orlando 2013.
    I would like to do a few races between now and then. The furthest i've run is a half marathon. Mostly I've completed 5k 10k and two biathlons. That has been some time ago though.
    Dropping weight again - coming back to myself =)
  • eddyq82
    Options
    Hello Im Eddy from Miami....
  • christinehetz80
    christinehetz80 Posts: 490 Member
    Options
    Hola!!!!

I'm 31 live in Cocoa, socialize mostly in Orlando, LOVE Florida! We are so lucky to have great weather most of the time to exercise in and obviously living closer to the beach is definitely motivating me to get in swimsuit worthy shape!!!!! :)
  • judynunes
    judynunes Posts: 43 Member
    Options
    Hi, I'm Tracy, I live in Altamonte Springs and I would love to meet a buddy that lives close :)

I live in Kissimmee/Orlando area new to the area!
  • judynunes
    judynunes Posts: 43 Member
    Options
    Raise in Miami, FL.. currently at Kissimmee Florida new to the area !
  • NancyNiles
    NancyNiles Posts: 145 Member
    Options
    St. Augustine, FL ... would love to meet anyone who wants to walk or go to Planet Fitness with me!
  • ttillman19
    ttillman19 Posts: 54 Member
    Options
    Hello.

I live in SouthWest Florida in the boonies. I am working from home, mom, and caregiver for a traumatic brain injured husband. Finding time to lose weight has been hard. Looking for a little support and motivation.
  • matto867
    Options
    Hello All,

I'm in Jacksonville, Florida. It's nice but sure would like the construction to be completed already.
  • Jessifer123
    Options
    Hi Everyone,

Spring Hill, Florida (Hernando County)

Feel free to add me :flowerforyou: