Week 1, Day 4

Options
sekdar
sekdar Posts: 7 Member
So how many people have a newfound respect for yoga? :)

Replies

• dedication6
    dedication6 Posts: 184 Member
    Options
    Not I, I didn't do the whole thing. I got bored going back into Downward Dog every time! I did the like the stretch I got out of it.

I plan on getting some blocks and that will help. As time goes on and my *kitten* gets smaller, this can only get easier!! I can't wait for that day!
  • Keely012012
    Keely012012 Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    Didn't do day 4 today either! I ran for 5.5 miles, but no p90x. I didn't do day 3 either! Will try 3 tomorrow! Good everyone!
  • sassparilla77
    Options
    I attempted the yoga for today... however, proved to be very difficult for a girl of my size. I couldn't do a lot of the moves, but I will not give up!! Soooooo not my favorite!!!!!!
  • MeRevisitedAgain
    MeRevisitedAgain Posts: 38 Member
    Options
    I was really looking forward to today. Although I don't have any more fever, my body aches like I have the flu and I'm so weak and stuffy. Hopefully I can double up on the exercises tomorrow.

Plus maybe it's just me but other than the jump training (pyo) stuff, pullup and pushups I really don't feel like I get a good workout doing this yet. Maybe I'm just a gym rat and love the treadmill and circuit training type workouts. Anyway, I'm going to continue working at it to see if I can at least 5 pull ups and maybe add some of my own cardio or something.

Hope everyone else had a good workout day.
  • DKBelle
    DKBelle Posts: 585
    Options
    Hey all,
    I was walking about 45 min instead of doing the Yoga workout :) I will probably modify or change the days that I don't like Yoga and jumping around is so not me :(((( Sorry, but I will follow all the weightlifting and so on.
  • jdawg1105
    jdawg1105 Posts: 42 Member
    Options
    Yoga sure reminded me that my balance and flexibility is really not very good.
  • kkarst
    kkarst Posts: 11
    Options
    I hate that twisting triangle pose where you have to grab your hand! I have to laugh when Tony says some of you may not like this that much, I always say ME!
  • Rayjewls
    Rayjewls Posts: 96 Member
    Options
    Didn't do day 4...only day missed. But I did walk. Will make it up by the end of the week.
  • I switched out Yoga with X Stretch instead and did Level 2 of Jillian's 30 Day Shred. As much as I would like to incorporate Yoga X into my workout routine, I think I'm going to take it out and do other things.
  • mrshmiller9
    Options
    No yoga- the DVD missing out of my set hopefully I'll find something to replace it for next week because I actually like yoga. So I had a rest day after cleaning up after my sick kids all night :( back on it today!!
  • Arbright
    Arbright Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    Ya'll just made me feel so much better about punking out on yogax last night! About a half hour into the workout I got so frustrated with the repeated poses I could not do for the life of me. I sat there for a few minutes watching them and thinking that maybe he'll get to a different pose if I wait a while. Yoga was definitely not invented for a lady my size- but on the bright side, those stretches were GOLD.