Basic to start out...

Options
So when I discussed working out with the doctor and told him about the 28 Day Challenge and the intensity of the workouts and time, he suggested not to perform the full workouts, just due to the time and intensity. I need to wait about 4 weeks until I can perform the length of the workouts. So, I asked about doing the smaller workouts from the original 10 Pound Slim Down DVD. He thought that would be a better way to start back into working out.

So, I have figured that I am going to do some light calisthenics on the Biggest Loser Wii game in the mornings along with a workout from the original 10# SD dvd in the afternoon for the first week or so and see how I do.

Slow and steady to get back into it.....lets hope for the best....still going to chill this weekend and see how I feel Monday....won't officially get cleared till Wednesday, but even if I can get some BL game workout in.....we shall see.....Just lettin y'all know where everything stands.....

Replies

• jamr753
    Options
    Take it slow... don't want to get hurt and be out longer. I know that I appreicate all your post pushing us through this challenge! Good luck!
  • mamakate3
    Options
    Good luck you can do it! I slipped a disc in my back about 8 months ago then again 2 months later because I pushed myself too hard. Ease your way in and listen to your body, you will become stronger and hopefully avoid any injuries in the future!!