How are you scheduling your 30 days?

Options
Just wondering how all of you are planning out your 30 days. I started yesterday 2/2, and I think I'm going to do each level for 7 days, but take Sunday's off. That means I'd finish on 3/5, with 28 actual days of the DVD, so I might do 2 extra days of level 4, just to bring it to an even 30 days. What are you all doing?

Replies

• cocolo89
    cocolo89 Posts: 1,171 Member
    Options
    Same here. I am taking Sunday's off. She recommends taking 1 day a week off, so I might just not make up days at the end. I will see what everyone else is doing.
  • irishbabe_78
    irishbabe_78 Posts: 60 Member
    Options
    I am going to do the DVD's on Tuesday's, Thursday's, Friday's and Saturday's. On Monday's and Wednesday's I workout at the gym and we do circuit training there (very similar to this video as well as p90x). I will also be taking Sunday's as my day off.
  • SafireBleu
    SafireBleu Posts: 881 Member
    Options
    I am doing 6 days straight taking the 7th day off. I did have to take today off because my inner thighs hurt so ad from Turbo Jam. I will start again tomorrow and go 6 days.
  • sthompson0214
    sthompson0214 Posts: 50 Member
    Options
    I am shooting for at least 5 days a week plus taking Zumba on Sat mornings at my gym.
  • navywifeandmomof4
    navywifeandmomof4 Posts: 958 Member
    Options
    mon-fri ripped and sat&sun treadmill
  • supersourbubble
    Options
    i wanted to do it everyday, like the shred...but maybe i'll throw in "no more trouble zones" on some days? what's the reason for not doing it everyday?
  • Renee2GetFit
    Renee2GetFit Posts: 162 Member
    Options
    I have not started yet (mother nature is killing me right now) but plan on starting today. I don't even know much about this video so I'm not sure what schedule I'll do just yet.
  • sew1222
    sew1222 Posts: 241
    Options
    Im going to start mine tomorrow and im going to do it monday-friday and zumba on saturday then sunday off!!
  • mbar12
    mbar12 Posts: 125 Member
    Options
    Will do mine Mon - Sat, along with weight training and elliptical on tues/thurs/sat
  • mrsmartinez0625
    mrsmartinez0625 Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    @ Supersourbubb:

The reason for only doing the DVD 5-6 days per week is that your muscles need time to recover, and if you do the DVD 7 days per week it could possibly hinder your body's progress. I'm not an expert, but I don't think that means you can't do ANY physical activity on your days off -- maybe just change it up, like going for a walk or swim, etc, instead of doing the DVD.
  • Virginia90
    Virginia90 Posts: 317 Member
    Options
    I am starting level 2 tomorrow. I decided I was going to keep it within 30 days, because in March I'm starting C25k, 200 Sit-Up Challenge, and 100 Push-Up Challenge. I had to take 2 days off, so my week 1 was only 5 days, but I'm feeling great and ready for level two!