Before Pics (NO SHAME!) :)

Options
h0t_m0m
h0t_m0m Posts: 79 Member
Here are my before pics. It is the best I could do with my Blackberry. Also, I really wanted to get a pic of my legs but I can't find my bathing suits!! I have NO clue where they are and I just bought them last year before our trip in March. I have a picture from the back but it's not really good as that is really hard to take in a mirror by yourself.

You can't really see the stretch marks but they are there. Trust me!!
blackberry178.jpg

blackberry181.jpg

blackberry175.jpg

Look at that underarm sag!!
blackberry182.jpg

Replies

• h0t_m0m
    Options
    I guess my pics scared everyone off!!
  • dealluver
    dealluver Posts: 45 Member
    Options
    I think it's awesome you have the cajones to post your pics! Keep up the good work!
  • seattle_chick
    Options
    Dang, lady! I can't wait to be your size!

I posted my before pic in the first thread. Not pretty - but I really needed the accountability.

Good luck!
  • h0t_m0m
    Options
    I don't really have much to hold back after birthing three kids!! LOL! Seattle Chick, I don't remember seeing your pics but you know what they say, we are our own worst critic. Plus, I don't have height on my side. I am a whopping 5'2" (with shoes on!!).
  • smithashlie
    Options
    I will post pics ASAP! I just have to take them first (even though I've already started). And you CANNOT have scared anyone off!! I'd KILL to be your size!
  • ErinBeth7
    ErinBeth7 Posts: 1,625 Member
    Options
    Starting out on my journey. I noticed I look super tall. I'm only 5'9.

before-30DS.jpg
  • ashtonscoggins
    ashtonscoggins Posts: 105 Member
    Options
    http://s1270.photobucket.com/albums/jj608/daddiesgift/

I can never post the pictures on these forums right lol but here is my photos of my body Jan.23rd. This was my pre pregnancy bikini. Though I doubt ill ever wear it in public again I want to one day be able to fit into it and it look SEX A like it use to :grumble:
  • ashtonscoggins
    ashtonscoggins Posts: 105 Member
    Options
    oh and Im 5'8 173lbs ^
  • h0t_m0m
    Options
    @ashtonscoggin, when you point to the picture a box will appear below it with different codes. Click on the last one that says IMG code and it will say copied. Paste it into your post and change the IMG to img before and after the link. I went to your photobucket page and here is an example for your first pic.

This is how it looks when you paste it directly from photobucket (I had to add a space in there so it wouldn't give an image error).

DSCN2569.jpg

Change it to this (with NO spaces):

DSCN2569.jpg

and it will look like this:

DSCN2569.jpg

Let me know if you want me to remove the pic but I wanted to show you how to do it so it shows in your posts. :)
  • smithashlie
    Options
    Can someone please help me?! I took photos with my iPhone and have loaded them onto my computer. I am trying to post my 'before' pictures and cannot, for the life of me, figure it out!

Thanks!
  • smithashlie
    Options
    iPhone2011570.jpg

iPhone2011569.jpg

iPhone2011567.jpg

iPhone2011568.jpg

These are my before pictures......my belly is COVERED in stretch marks and I'm really hoping to decrease the fat there and in my arms.......a little embarrassed putting these up, but I need to have accountability for this!! My starting weight is 165 and I'm 5'4". Measurements to come tomorrow!
  • MisstoMrs2012
    Options
    loving that you are so brave showing your before pics and I will at some point this wk put mine up and work out my measurements! watch this space!!