Options
what are some good ideas that we all know need to be
:drinker: grab and go
:laugh: fun
:love: needs to be tasty and colorful
:brokenheart: where we dont break our goals for the day
:heart: where we see results we love

aka snacks and easy drink ideas...

im thinking about starting body by vi , been doing a lot of research on it ...

Replies

• dianesep49
    Options
    I heard body by vi is good, I know a few people that have used it and not religiously and have lost weight. But you have to stick to it.
  • Justine13
    Justine13 Posts: 78 Member
    Options
    I have been doing the body by vi since before christmas. I was not trying to loose weight so i only do one shake a day. but i have noticed that my immune system is stronger!! i usually get sick alot and haven't been since starting the shakes.
    My friend has been doing it and trying to loose weight and so far in 2 and a half months he has lost 20lbs and only doing small amounts of working out.
    I would give it a try if i were you. they are very filling. but i add a banana to mine as well..
    Best of luck
    Justine
  • Miztif
    Miztif Posts: 36 Member
    Options
    I have been doing the body by vi since before christmas. I was not trying to loose weight so i only do one shake a day. but i have noticed that my immune system is stronger!! i usually get sick alot and haven't been since starting the shakes.
    My friend has been doing it and trying to loose weight and so far in 2 and a half months he has lost 20lbs and only doing small amounts of working out.
    I would give it a try if i were you. they are very filling. but i add a banana to mine as well..
    Best of luck
    Justine

So where can you buy this wonderful prouct?
  • Justine13
    Justine13 Posts: 78 Member
    Options
    I have a friend who sells it. you can but it on the body by vi website. if you but through him he makes money though (He is a rep for them).