Have you tried GLP1 medications and found it didn't work for you? We'd like to hear about your experiences, what you tried, why it didn't work and how you're doing now. Click here to tell us your story

What is your plan?

cjgsmg
cjgsmg Posts: 131 Member
Dave Ramsey says that a goal without a plan is just a wish (that is my rough paraphrase anyway). So, what is your plan to lose the 10 pounds this month? Break it down into weekly segments that you can accomplish.

I plan to run 3 times this week, strength train at least 3 times. Overall I want to run 50 miles and strength train 12 times in February. I will stick with my eating goal but allow myself 2 cheat days this month. (I have an idea that cheat days every once in a while are good for the mind and keep me on track for the long haul:smile: ). I lost 9 pounds last month and want to do it again!

Replies

• tknnwatkins
    tknnwatkins Posts: 135 Member
    Plan for me:

I will keep my calories under goal everyday.
    I will keep going to the grocery store to keep my house stocked with fresh fruits, veggies and other wholesome foods!
    I will plan my eating for the superbowl party so I don't blow the week with one night.
    I will exercise at least 5 nights a week during the week.
    When I achieve the 10 pound loss, I will reward myself with a massage from my favorite therapist!!

Well, these are my plans...
  • lookpretty
    lookpretty Posts: 276 Member
    I dont plan, I live every day as best I can, probably why I weight myself daily, but I already have a pretty decent lifestyle, diet could be better and could probably work out more
  • lore2810
    lore2810 Posts: 57 Member
    my plan is:
    - to stay under calorie goal
    - to allow myself small cheats
    - to weigh myself everyday
    - get exercise at least 3 days a week even if it's a short walk

the ulitmate goal is to still be able to enjoy some of my favourite foods, get moderate exercise and still lose weight...
    so really a lifestyle change
  • I'm using the 30 day shred as my #1 tool and trying to stay under calorie goal everyday. I'd really like to start speed walking but the weather is hit and miss. For the first time in my life I WANT to get outside and be active.