Fab ladies over 40: anyone else having issues doing 30DS

cba4994
cba4994 Posts: 148 Member
I know I can't be the only one out there! Jillian's 30DS is an awesome work out but it is very obvious Ms. Jillian has never had children and ain't over 40. All those jumping jacks are way too much for my bladder post two children. Kind of discouraging. Depends here I come :laugh:

Replies

• ccarpe
    ccarpe Posts: 118
    this is probably t.m.i. but a tampon seems to help alot with this issue for me
  • Lorichr
    Lorichr Posts: 54
    I have been doing the 30DS for a while now. I started with Level 1 for several days straight and my knees and hips were killing me. Climbing stairs about did me in. No bladder issues since I don't have kids.
    So I have been doing it several days a week and the other days I do other exercise; yoga, Elliptical and other cardio. I am still seeing a good change in my body and I my joints aren't killing me.
    I am at Level 2 and thinking I probably need to jump up to Level 3 one of these days.
  • 139pilotwife
    139pilotwife Posts: 241 Member
    Haven't had that with the 30day shred but do when I play a good game of tennis. My doctor told me to take sudafed about 30 minutes prior to playing. Seems to help.
  • The jumping jacks were an issue for me as well. I like the ripped in 30 better.
  • DarleneBDA
    DarleneBDA Posts: 80 Member
    i do Jillians ripped in 30 and Biggest losers Max Cardio...
    I have ordered biggest losers Sculpting and Bootcamp from Amazon.com.. Should have them in 3 weeks... very excited to get them.
  • AliceIsRunning
    AliceIsRunning Posts: 220 Member
    4 kids here so I know what you're going through. Please incorporate kegels into your daily routine. You'll feel a difference in a matter of a couple of weeks. http://www.mayoclinic.com/health/kegel-exercises/WO00119
  • sofaking6
    sofaking6 Posts: 4,589 Member
    i do Jillians ripped in 30 and Biggest losers Max Cardio...
    I have ordered biggest losers Sculpting and Bootcamp from Amazon.com.. Should have them in 3 weeks... very excited to get them.

I have RI30 and Max Cardio..just did day 1 of Ripped in 30 today.

How do you do with Max Cardio? I think it's a great workout but I really struggle..is my cardio sad??