How's everyone feeling?!

Options
2»

Replies

• MzBeauty2U
    MzBeauty2U Posts: 106 Member
    Options
    Great job!!! We are all doing so fabulous!!! We just have to keep pushing ! Today was Day 9 for me! I think I might start muting Jillian as well...
  • MzBeauty2U
    Options
    Did day 10 of level one today!! On to Day 1 level 2 tomorrow!
  • MzBeauty2U
    Options
    Did day 1 Level 2 !! I almost fell out ...lol no not really but it was tough.
  • 1jeaniebeanie
    1jeaniebeanie Posts: 86 Member
    Options
    Today will be day 3 of Level 3... Ouch!!! Level 3 is pretty tough, but a lot of fun. We always mute Jillian... I turn my ipod on and move to the music.

I am enjoying this workout.. I get bored of the same old thing by the end of the week though... I am going to finish this one out and after next week, I start working full time... So I joined a gym...

Hopefully I can get good results still!!!

I love Jillan's workouts! They have really made my body transform over that last two months of doing shred and Ripped in 30... At the end of this next week, I will try to post my measurements...I have lost lots of inches... and pounds since Dec 1. ...

I know it is tough at times... but stick with it!!! It works!!!
  • cherham
    Options
    I was up to day 9 on level one and came down with a horrible head cold. Had to quit for a week, I couldn't breath. Feeling better today, I am going to start all over...Hoping I stay healthy......hurry up Spring!!!
  • MzBeauty2U
    Options
    I was on day 8 of level 2 today, tomorrow will be on Day 9.. level 3 is coming!! Kind of scared..
  • MzBeauty2U
    Options
    Completed day 9 Level 2 Today ! Yay! On to Day 10 on Monday!
  • MzBeauty2U
    Options
    Finally did day 10 of level 2 today!! Yay!