Day 5

Options
TGIF & Welcome to Day 5!

You know those cupcakes? Well this am while showing my coworkers...I touched one. Which means that one was mine. . Just wish it hadn't happened today when I know I'm going out with a friend tonight.

What really bothers me is my throat that is froggy...ugh. I cannot get sick!!!

Have a great day and hit those goals!!!!

Replies

• sabrina32576
    sabrina32576 Posts: 364 Member
    Options
    My throat is feeling a little froggy to but at least its the weekend and I can sleep if it goes into something more. No weight loss this week but thats ok. I'm still learning this new lifestyle. I've also take measurement of the biggest part of my belly so I will be able to see some changes there as time progresses.

I hope everyone has a successful day and I'll check back in later.
  • torrey66
    torrey66 Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    Good morning everyone!!! Hopefully today will be a good day for everyone and will bring us all closer to our long term goals.:smile::smile:
  • Annadrews
    Annadrews Posts: 93 Member
    Options
    Good Morning Everyone, Yes today is Friday and I have a big night. Looking forward to tomorrow because I have no plans the rest of the weekend (unless there is something my husband has not told me about) I'm weighing in today and feeling nervous about because I have been not losing the weight, I started in Dec. and now it is Feb. and I have been just playing with the same 3.5 lbs. So, come on happy scales & I hope the measuring tape is good to me as well. Ya'll have a great weekend. Be back here tomorrow.
  • newma6
    newma6 Posts: 100 Member
    Options
    Well I have felt really good today....full of energy. I got my haircut today as my reward for meeting last months weight goals. It looks fabulous. Maybe I'll get a pic up tomorrow. Struggling with my food today and my water. I was gone a majority of the day. One of my kids has strep throat now. It has really been a crazy couple of weeks of sickness around this house. Got to keep away from the other 4 kids, so no one else gets it. I hope everyone had a great day, and I hope my weekend will be much better for me. I have def. gotta kick some butt with Jillian and get at least 4 miles in for the whole weekend!
  • brobin41101
    brobin41101 Posts: 212 Member
    Options
    Good evening everyone. Hope you all had a great day ! Work was crazy today ! :noway: What is it that brings people ,by the groves, to the grocery store when they say it is going to snow????????? 2 inches is what they said this morning. After 19 years you would think I would be used to it, but it still blows my mind. LOL, oh well, another day ...you know the rest. I did good today. :wink: and I'm feeling better about this weight loss thing. Water still leaves something to be desired, or so MFP says...lol, I will get it ...one day soon I hope. Taking some new meds. Can't do much in the line of exercise...It says I may tear a ligament or tendon if I am not careful???Not going to chance it. My feet and legs are just beginning to feel somewhat normal since losing weight. I will just be sure not to go over on my daily calories. Have a great night...see you tomorrow. Good luck !
  • MMarvelous
    MMarvelous Posts: 1,067 Member
    Options
    I didn't workout today b/c I have a 5k in the morning which will be the coldest day so far this year here in Oklahoma. Just my FREAKING luck...ugh Guess I will walk faster! Didn't hit my water intake either at 52 oz and not 64 oz. Otherwise it was a good day. My glutes and abs are still sore from my triple workout on Thursday. I don't know if I will ever do that again LOL