APRIL 8th!! YOU CAN WAIT!!

Options
SexyCook
SexyCook Posts: 2,253 Member
You got to love the relief and break you feel from trusting in your own healthier eating and putting in thd proper work to know you will get results. Some of us get on that scale, hrly, daily, etc....Trust yourself enough to not the let the scale make all your hard work feel in vain....As soon as you step off up or down...You are high for 5 minutes to the max and then its off of to thinking of the next pds loss...No enjoyment in your achievement..Join me with others and lets do what it take...and THEY WILL COME OFF...Appreciate everyone participation...XOXO

Replies

• TonyaB_WhoGonStopMe
    Options
    Love this! I hate being a slave to my scale.
  • Michelle650
    Options
    Hell Im in! It terrifies me how much I rely on the scales!! Bring it on!!
  • pammbroo
    pammbroo Posts: 550 Member
    Options
    The scale and I have had a love/hate thing going on for way too long now. I can't take it anymore...

So I will gladly dump the chump!! :wink:
  • saugonda1
    saugonda1 Posts: 145 Member
    Options
    This up and down thing is getting to my nerves, so it's on for me!!! Thanks for the motivation
  • dinkybird
    dinkybird Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    Oh, I can wait!! Will weigh myself for the last time tomorrow and I'm with you. I am so focused on measurements and getting this belly in shape. I need your help and support on the clean eating. We can do this!!!
  • Emmadasupermom
    Emmadasupermom Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    Im deff in because i have become a weightaholic! and its crazy! i weight myself ALL day!! ugh! Im going to just hand over the scale to mom and im right behind you on this!
  • MrsFelton2010
    MrsFelton2010 Posts: 339 Member
    Options
    Last weighin is 1/15/12 @ 232! I need this break from th scale.
  • OneBKDiva
    OneBKDiva Posts: 82 Member
    Options
    I lost 6lbs from New years to Valentines day. I can't wait to find out what happens Easter. Not jumping on the scale has kept me motivated to keep up the good work. When I was constantly jumping on the scale everyday and it seemed like it never moved I was very discouraged. So peace out scale!!!! lol Good luck everyone!!
  • KLK1986
    Options
    Taking weight tomorrow 2/19/12 and then no more until Easter!
  • jane_e_lane
    jane_e_lane Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    I totally believe in inches more than pounds when it comes to losing weight. I am down for this. Hate the scale but Love Inches off!!
  • HugznKiki
    HugznKiki Posts: 170 Member
    Options
    Sooo excited about this!!! This will be the first time since I have started...that I am truely focused and seeing results!! I can't wait to see what my results bring by pushing the scale away for a month!!! My goal is 7lbs!!
  • HugznKiki
    HugznKiki Posts: 170 Member
    Options
    31 days left ladies!! Lets keep pushing through!!!! I had my hubby hide my scale, as I was sick of seeing it sitting on the floor of my office lol...however he didn't hide it too well as he simply put it in the closet of the same room (LOL PURE LAZINESS) bwwwhhhaaa anyhow....I have still been successful in staying off of it!! I am hoping to be down 3-5 lbs, by 4/8/12!!! what everyone else's goal??