Week 7 Mini Goals

Options
Kekibird
Kekibird Posts: 1,122 Member
Welcome to Week 7, ladies and gents!!

Post here what you are planning to achieve this week as your mini goals.

And a question for all of you to consider: Have any of your goals become habits now?

They say it takes between 28-30 days to form a habit. Has anything you set out to achieve here on a weekly basis become a full blown habit yet? Anything you want to see become a habit? Any habits you are trying to break?

Think about this as you set your goals and move forward doing your best this week!

Replies

• Kekibird
    Options
    My goals this week:

1) Run twice whether on the treadmill or out on the road.
    2) Log 5 out of 7 days
    3) Get my water goal finished on both Saturday and Sunday.

The closest habit I have is my water. I always have my big water bottles around and I fill them up twice a day. I can almost get 7 days a week of water in but I tend to lose track on the weekend.
  • heatherlsi
    heatherlsi Posts: 90 Member
    Options
    Mini Goals... I can do this for a week!

1. Stay under 1400 calories - even Saturday and Sunday
    2. Do every workout on my schedule
    4. Eat 5 servings or more of fruits and vegetables
    5. Log EVERYTHING for the entire week
  • AnnaCVeach
    AnnaCVeach Posts: 56 Member
    Options
    My mini goals for this week are:

1) Drink my water!!!!!
    2) Log in everything
    3) Get my exercise minutes (not just my calories)
    4) Purchase a workout video (any suggestions folks?)
  • Kekibird
    Options

I like the Biggest Loser series. There is a cardio blast that's very good and because its' the trainers of Biggest Loser and some of the BL members from past seasons, it feels real and tailored to real people.
  • ocrunner11
    ocrunner11 Posts: 293 Member
    Options
    Good day everyone! I have one major mini goal that I have to conquer....
    Drink 64 oz of water a day :flowerforyou:
    I don't know why I struggle with this, but I do. I also want to get in a spin class this week.
    I'm back to running, so I plan on running 3 days this week, Tuesday, Thursday and Saturday morning :heart:
    Ciao :smile:
  • missyjane
    missyjane Posts: 188 Member
    Options

I just bought Power 90 at Walmart for $20. It's kind of a like a less expensive version of P90X (easier too, I believe, though still tough!).
  • missyjane
    missyjane Posts: 188 Member
    Options

I just bought Power 90 at Walmart for $20. It's kind of a like a less expensive version of P90X (easier too, I believe, though still tough!).

Oops. Make that Supreme 90!
  • heatherlsi
    heatherlsi Posts: 90 Member
    Options
    Spinning is the best!
  • mxburke
    mxburke Posts: 226 Member
    Options
    Hey everyone! been away from mfp for a while.....was gone for a trip to Dominican which definitely did not help my weight loss. Came back about 2 weeks ago, had gained 3 lbs....and ive almost lost it all since....probably mostly from the drinks and bad food....the crappy part is, i came home and then got a bad cold, so I havent worked out at all since ive been back......booo for me....anyhow, so my goal this week is:
    Gym atleast 3 times this week!
    and to log in my calories each day...!

Oh, and my CW is (from last friday):161.6lbs!
  • ocrunner11
    Options
    Hey everyone! been away from mfp for a while.....was gone for a trip to Dominican which definitely did not help my weight loss. Came back about 2 weeks ago, had gained 3 lbs....and ive almost lost it all since....probably mostly from the drinks and bad food....the crappy part is, i came home and then got a bad cold, so I havent worked out at all since ive been back......booo for me....anyhow, so my goal this week is:
    Gym atleast 3 times this week!
    and to log in my calories each day...!

Oh, and my CW is (from last friday):161.6lbs!
    Welcome back and may you have a wonderful week! See you on Friday weigh in :flowerforyou:
  • ocrunner11
    Options
    Spinning is the best!
    I know, now to get it in :laugh: