Did everyone have a nice Valentine's Day?

Options
Hi there!

It's been pretty quiet here this week. Hope you all enjoyed time with loved one's on Valentine's Day.

It's just my husband and I at home now so we don't really make a big deal of it. We exchanged cards and I did not get my usual box of Godiva truffles but my husband didn't want to hurt my feelings because it is a tradition so he did ask :)

On Sunday we had a Valentine's date and went to Longwood Gardens (if you are ever in Southeastern Pennsylvania you must visit) to see the orchid extravaganza. It was spectacular!

Hope everyone is doing well and moving a little closer each day to their health & fitness goals! Have a great day!

Donna

Replies

• sharonlane23
    Options
    my husband recently went on afternoon shift so i was home alone, scraping the ceiling and singing to the radio, I actually had a great night because i never thought i was going to get as much done as i did. I got roses and i did make him a cake :)
  • ginnylee74
    ginnylee74 Posts: 398 Member
    Options
    It's just my husband and myself at home now. We don't do the valentine thing as far as cards and presents as I am the one that goes to town the most. My hubby hates going to town. He is an introvert and grew up in a small town with dirt roads and never has one that likes to drive. So I do most of it. He has been making things for our yard and for our son's new house that he is building.:heart:

We just told each we loved each other and I fixed a nice dinner. I mean if he can build wishing wells and fountains for the yards next summer the least I could do was fix him a good dinner right?

Seriously we had a good day.

Hope you all did too.:flowerforyou:
    Ginny
  • shvits
    shvits Posts: 249 Member
    Options
    I had a bad cold (and still do, but better). So, no. spent it in bed with a runny nose and watching day time t.v. , something I never do unless I'm really sick. Went off of eating plan. Back on today. I can eat!