Massive challenge has popped up

Options
and I just know its going to trigger a binge session or 12.
SO much so I dont think I can even leave the house bcause I know Im going to head straight for the shops.

Well, the plan is not to let it happen - perhaps I do need to stay in today, perhaps even tomorrow, and after that I need to only leave the house when I have something specific to do.

I cant let this happen

Replies

• greekygirl
    greekygirl Posts: 448 Member
    Options
    Good luck with your challenge. Try to remember that bingeing won't make it easier. It will only make it harder. Take care of yourself. I'm glad you're here. :)
  • apesid
    apesid Posts: 135 Member
    Options
    Did you overcome it? I hope you were able to withstand!
  • jenniferappleskye
    Options
    Best of luck - you can get through this. I read this the other day: 'when the food is gone, whatever you ate about will still be there'. I hope you can find a way of working through your challenge without binging - remember it's important to look after yourself!
  • jenfurmcmonkey
    jenfurmcmonkey Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    Urghh, I sort of resisted a binge - I've eaten crap, but spread over a couple of days, and mostly within my calorie goals for the days.

Ive kind of swung the other way today and just didnt want to eat at all - I have though because I need to.

I'm having such a hard time at the moment - its not something I can solve on my own, yet all I want to do is sleep and hope it all goes away.

Had a bit of a night out with a friend and blew the cobwebs away but it was only a temporary fix
  • toffee322
    toffee322 Posts: 186 Member
    Options
    maybe try to be with a friend or family.. i think having someone there helps!!!