New to the group!

Options
Hey All!

I just found this group today. Ironically, I started Ripped in 30 on Feb 10th...it must be fate! LOL!

1lb lost per the scale but I know I am shrinking! I have instructed my husband to find a good hiding spot for the scale and I don't want to see it until March 10th!!

Just thought I would post my "plan of fat attack"!

1. I am working out six days a week resting (typically) on Sundays.

2. 2 days a week I am doing a "longer" workout with my hubby. One day we did P90X Plyometrics and the other we did the Core Synergysitics. (both kicked my butt!)...My husband is a weight lifter and we never get to work out together so adding these 2 days have been awesome!!!

3. If I am REALLY sore I do Jillian Michaels Yoga Meltdown only. Had to do this after Core Synergistics!

4. I wil not move on to the next level until I have completed 6 days of Ripped in 30 so I will probably be very behind everyone!

5. Although most people may not agree with this, I workout first thing in the morning on an empty stomach. Immediately after working out I make a shake consisting of 1 cup of fresh spinach, 1/2 cup of blueberries, 1 scoop of strawberry protein powder, and water. I drink this will getting ready in the am.

6. I set HUGE rewards for myself!!

Anyway, GOOD LUCK to everyone!!!

Replies

• jeangirl928
    jeangirl928 Posts: 66 Member
    Options
    Welcome to the group!!!
  • jshorr
    jshorr Posts: 60 Member
    Options
    Welcome to the group! What are your rewards?
  • ESP12
    ESP12 Posts: 118 Member
    Options
    Well MonkeyP, you seemed to have a well laid plan. We love seeing dedicated, ambitious people on here -helps all of us. Welcome to the group, and here is to a successful completion of Ripped in 30 for you!
    -Elke
  • Ninikins2
    Options
    Welcome! It's great to have you here :)
  • StellerBanana
    StellerBanana Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    hey! I'm new also.

Starting late...But from friends on here people were talking about and getting results so i wanted to try!
  • vickiiam
    Options
    New to the group! Just started RI30 after completing 30 DS on 2/21/2012. Looking forward to getting some more results!
  • ESP12
    ESP12 Posts: 118 Member
    Options
    New to the group! Just started RI30 after completing 30 DS on 2/21/2012. Looking forward to getting some more results!

Welcome, Vicki-you-are...
    Glad to see more faces on here. Good luck on continued results with Jillian!
    -Elke
    We have over 50 members in the group now! WootWoot!
  • monkeyp
    Options
    Welcome to the group! What are your rewards?

New wardrobe, zapping my spider veins, professional teeth whitening. Weird stuff!!! Things I have been wanting to do but always feel guilty spending the money!:smile:
  • monkeyp
    Options
    Well MonkeyP, you seemed to have a well laid plan. We love seeing dedicated, ambitious people on here -helps all of us. Welcome to the group, and here is to a successful completion of Ripped in 30 for you!
    -Elke

I feel like I have to have a well laid plan or it's too easy to make excuses!! :happy:
  • monkeyp
    Options
    hey! I'm new also.

Starting late...But from friends on here people were talking about and getting results so i wanted to try!

I really believe in this workout. I saw (minor) results the first week! The key so far has been working out even when I'm sore.
  • monkeyp
    Options

How did you like 30 DS? I heard it's a little easier then RI30. Trying to convince my mom to give Jilliam Michael's videos a go but wondering if I should recommend DS first?!?
  • vickiiam
    Options
    So far, I do find RI30 more challenging. I am definately feeling it a little more than I did with 30 DS. I feel like 30 DS did get me prepared for RI30 and it definately makes me start sweating a lot quicker! I really like RI30 so far. Just two days into Week 1 but we'll see what the coming weeks bring! Personally, I would definately recommend 30 DS first.