How may times per week?

Options
How many times per week are you supposed to do this workout in order to see results?? Every day? I planned to do it Tuesday, Thursday, Saturday, and Sundays. Is that a good plan? I wanted to also start running but I don't have time for both every day. Or, would I see the abs faster if I do 6w6p every day instead?

Replies

• angbieb
    angbieb Posts: 692 Member
    Options
    You can do it as many times as you'd like. I think your plan of doing it 4 times is great! I try to do it 4-5 times per week. I think thats what most of us shoot for. Good luck! :wink:
  • melissaw1232
    melissaw1232 Posts: 184 Member
    Options
    Hi Mintberry, Im aiming for 5x this week( today is my day 3). Jillian suggest at least 5x but whatever you can fit into your schedule :-)
    Good luck!!
  • mintberry
    mintberry Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    Thanks for the replies! I think I am gonna shoot for 5x per week as well!
  • JeSuisPrest
    JeSuisPrest Posts: 2,005 Member
    Options
    So glad I found this topic. Glad to see it's not being done everyday! I don't think I could handle that! I'm going to start with 3X's per week and hope to progress up to 5x's. I find this workout difficult and boring, but I want to give it a solid try!
  • haruvamp
    haruvamp Posts: 59
    Options
    I think starting with 3 x a week if you have a busy sceduele and starting is a good idea.
    6w6p kicked my butt. Sometimes i needed to listen to my body in the beginning and let my body heal for 2 days.
    Then the muscle memory kicked in and i was able to increase :)

Listen to your body <3