I'm a newbie in need of support

Options
Hi, I just signed up for My Fitness Pal about five days ago. My husband has been a member now for a couple of months & has been encouraging me to sign up but I had to be ready to challenge myself. I am looking for encouragement & motivation along this difficult journey. Please Help, Help, Help!!!!!

Replies

• westdove
    westdove Posts: 174
    Options
    You have come to the right place! MFP is amazing and keeps me encouraged daily!
  • LexieSweetheart
    LexieSweetheart Posts: 793 Member
    Options
    Hello and welcome to the website. add me as a friend if you want!
  • vegagirl2012
    Options
    I know. I am loving MFP. I just wish I would have known about this after I had my daughter last year in April. I cant wait to see results.
  • vegagirl2012
    Options
    Thanks LexieSweetheart. I will definitely add you as friend. We can help each other through this journey.
  • alesashamel
    alesashamel Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    Welcome...to the site. You can add me as a friend.
  • vegagirl2012
    Options
    Thanks for the invite alesashamel.
  • dandesmomi523
    dandesmomi523 Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    Welcome to MFP! You will love it.
  • 1carlyj
    1carlyj Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    Welcome!
  • sheshe2774
    sheshe2774 Posts: 37 Member
    Options
    Sorry for the late response, but welcome.
  • Blkroses55
    Options
    Welcome. I'm a newbie too. Feel free to add me as a friend.
  • AZackery
    AZackery Posts: 2,035 Member
    Options
    Welcome Vegagirl2012. You can do this.
  • vegagirl2012
    Options
    Thank You Blkroses55. Request sent.
  • vegagirl2012
    Options
    Thank you ladies for the encouragement & support. I am really loving MFP. :happy:
  • Tbowman30
    Options
    Hey girl, you've come to the right place!!! Hello my name is tiffany and i just joined mfp three weeks ago. I notice a big difference already.I have had alot of experience with diets that i just didnt seem to stick with. Since ive been on mfp i feel stress free about what im eating , i log everything in no matter what it is,overall IM HAPPY!!!! I wish you the best of luck reaching your goal and if you need to talk im here:happy:
  • chefswife_00
    Options
    Welcome! We're already friends, but here's my official welcome!
  • MsBeautifullOne
    MsBeautifullOne Posts: 54 Member
    Options
    Why don't you and your husband do activities together? That should be fun and change it up to keep from leveling out!
  • vegagirl2012
    Options
    Why don't you and your husband do activities together? That should be fun and change it up to keep from leveling out!

He usually wants us to go to the gym. It's kind of hard at times when his work schedule fluctuates and we also have 2 smaller kids so its hard to find someone to watch them but as the weather start getting warmer we will be going for walks.
  • FoxyPhoenixRising
    FoxyPhoenixRising Posts: 26 Member
    Options
    Hi!

I've been on MFP for a little over a month now and I have to tell you I really wish I had done it sooner! And especially spent more time reading posts. Once I joined some groups and began to read what other people had to say about their weight loss journeys it really showed me that I'm not alone. There are many others here on MFP that you can talk to who can relate to whatever your particular struggles are. And that can be a great help!
  • kymbrknr
    kymbrknr Posts: 5
    Options
    Hi Vega! I'm just joining up with MFP....I am having a tough time starting, but I'm already impressed with the site because it sent me an e-mail to complain that I haven't been logging in...I thought that was kinda cool :-)
  • dnewton123
    Options
    Welcome...you'll really like the support. Add me if you like, by the way cute profile pic.