chest and back and ab ripper x

Options
lindsnjeff
lindsnjeff Posts: 33 Member
Well today was day one. Chest and back and ab ripper x. I'm pretty sure if anyone was watching me today they would have had a good laugh! But oh well, I did it. I may not have been able to do everything completely or as many reps, but I finished the videos. At 280 pounds, that's a pretty big accomplishment.

Anyone else start today??

Tomorrow is plyometrics..........

Replies

• awellswis
    awellswis Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    I just finished day 2 of week 2. Luckily I have a lot of free time right now if not I don't think I would be able to do it.
  • lindsnjeff
    Options
    It is pretty time consuming, but awesome job! First week down!!!!
  • awellswis
    Options
    Week two day three done!!! I seem to be running out of energy. However, I am seeing big changes.I've lost about 3 to 45% body fat and have lost a couple of pounds. I hope I can stay with it.
  • lindsnjeff
    Options
    Great Job! Just got off work, getting ready to do plyo. Not too thrilled about that but here goes......
  • awellswis
    Options
    I find the plyometrics hard also. Good luck!!!
  • awellswis
    Options
    Just finished yoga X wore a heart rate monitor burner 650 calories.
  • lindsnjeff
    Options
    Nice!!!! Today was shoulders and arms for me. I actually enjoyed it, but it was hard. Way to keep it up!
  • awellswis
    Options
    Just finished legs and backs. Running out of gas.
  • awellswis
    Options
    Week two done!!!! I travel next week so it will be hard to keep up, but, I feel better. I just worry about plyometrics and yoga,
  • lornainak
    lornainak Posts: 40 Member
    Options
    Hello fellow P90X'ers...... I am starting round 2 of the program... Never finished round 1 due to the yoga and i got sick and tired of the yoga.... tooo fast... I plan on replacing the yogo with X-stretch as I am told I could and I will try to make all 90 days count this time round. I don't do the meal plans as it is too time consuming and like some others on MFP I hate to cook and prep to cook. I welcome any positive and negitave feedback... I love chest/back and ab ripperX... Just so you also know I do crossfit training 3x a week and spin (cycle) 3 x a week as well. workoutaholic!!!
    Lets see yesterday was Kenpo so off the top of my head I don't recall what is in store for me this evening till I get home from crossfit...
  • goonise
    Options
    I just finished week two. My hubby and I are doing it together. I wanted support here because my hubby is at his goal weight and is doing this to stay in shape and I about about 40-50 lbs overweight.
  • goonise
    Options
    Nice, we are almost at the same spot. I am weighing in once a week so my weight in is in the morning. I am excited.
  • goonise
    Options
    How do I get my weight loss to show up?
  • sportyskylar
    Options
    Do you mean for tickers? If so, check out: http://www.myfitnesspal.com/weight-loss-ticker/home
  • sportyskylar
    Options
    Hi guys! I'm so glad I found this group! Im on day 5. I sort of mixed the classic and lean version. So its pretty much the following plan for 3 weeks, then recovery.
    1. Core Synergistics
    2. Plyometrics
    3. Shoulders & Arms, Ab Ripper X
    4. Yoga X
    5. Legs & Back, Ab Ripper X
    6. Kenpo X
    7. Stretch, Ab Ripper X

I am also attending BootyCamp Fitness! And I do cardio at GoodLife too. I love working out. Its my newfound passion. Hope to see great results!
  • lissalee713
    Options
    Hello Everyone! I just happened to stumble upon this group and I'm glad I did!
    Today I started Week 2... Day 1 of P90X, I can say that I made improvements from my first time of chest and back, so that made me feel good!
    I'm anxious for tomorrow, last week doing the Pylo I thought I was going to puke, but I finished it strong!

Do you all use a HeartRate Monitor? If any of you do, could you please let me know what kind you have, I really would like to get one but don't want to spend to much on one.

Thanks!

Best of luck to everyone :)
  • lindsnjeff
    Options
    Hello Everyone! I'm back...been sickness going through my house! Welcome to all the new members!

Today is Kenpo for me! I really enjoy this one!