Daryl

Options
13»

Replies

• SMarie10
    SMarie10 Posts: 953 Member
    Options
    Team Daryl or Team Glen?. Oh, wait, this isn't Twilight!
  • SmartWhatever
    SmartWhatever Posts: 718 Member
    Options
    TEAM DARYL!! Norman Reedus is amazing... :-*
  • Jovialation
    Jovialation Posts: 7,632 Member
    Options
    mmmm Norm
  • reactor25
    reactor25 Posts: 146 Member
    Options
    MOD NOTE: Feel free to discuss spoilers in character-specific threads. There's just no getting around it.

I am digging his attitude. He's my favorite character.

Daryl_Dixon_promotional.jpg

He's my favorite! He's complex, capable, and way sexy :)
  • SmartWhatever
    Options
    We should start a Norman Reedus fans group then we can all gush about his sexiness!
  • AntShanny
    AntShanny Posts: 366 Member
    Options
    Daryl is the best, but like someone else mentioned I'm biased as well from The Boondocks Saints! He's who I'd want on my side if there was ever a zombi apocalypse!
  • paigemarie93
    paigemarie93 Posts: 778 Member
    Options
    tumblr_m0gqu31t651r7lk3vo1_500.jpg This moment!
    I also love the episode where he flings a squirrel,there's a GIF of that, but I can't find it. BUUUT tumblr_lr3vnyZY921qfrxako1_500.png :] :flowerforyou:
  • AnaNotBanana
    AnaNotBanana Posts: 963 Member
    Options
    I think the fact that he was the one that took the gun from Rick and shot Dale showed a lot of compassion. He's very well suited to take leadership of the group except for the fact that he doesn't want anything to do with a leadership position. I can't wait to see his reaction when he finds his pistol gone.
  • reactor25
    reactor25 Posts: 146 Member
    Options
    We should start a Norman Reedus fans group then we can all gush about his sexiness!

I am back just to drool a little more over all the pics posted!
  • SmartWhatever
    Options
    Who needs food when you can just stare at yummy pics of Norman Reedus instead!!
  • Ide_tiffany
    Options
    got to luv the bad boys :happy:

I wondered if this 'gang of 30 men' will be how Merle is reintroduced, if he is. They will show up some time and Merle as leader would be a nice twist.