Intro

Options
NovemberJune
NovemberJune Posts: 2,525 Member
Hi everyone. I just ordered my Body Revolution. I love No More Trouble Zones and I like Ripped in 30. I had been considering buying p90x but with Body Revolution I don't need to buy a chin up bar, honestly I'm worried I couldn't handle p90x (I mean, chin ups???), and I since I love NMTZ so much, I thought this would be a better choice for me.

How long did it take you all to get yours in the mail? ;)

Replies

• roander
    roander Posts: 192 Member
    Options
    It took a total of 16 days from the day I placed the order. The tracking numbers haven't been working for a lot of people, so you just get to hope every day that "today is the day!"
  • NovemberJune
    Options
    It took a total of 16 days from the day I placed the order. The tracking numbers haven't been working for a lot of people, so you just get to hope every day that "today is the day!"

Thanks! I read somewhere that they give you a USPS link but that it's actually FEDEX or something weird like that is going on.

So based on what you said, I'll be happy if I get it within 3 weeks :)
  • roander
    roander Posts: 192 Member
    Options
    I kept entering the number on FedEx AND UPS and nothing would come up for either. Then last Friday it appeared on my doorstep, so it was a nice surprise.
  • a_ryder12
    a_ryder12 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    I ordered mine January 27 (pre order) and it arrived February 3rd.

I did call them on Monday the 30th because I never received the "follow up email" that it said I would. I spoke to a girl and she said it would be shipped the next day and I would get a confirmation.

Well, never got a confirmation, so I found the check your order link that friday and happily surprised it was "out for delivery".

Thankfully, I had no issues other than the email confirmations. Not sure if the call helped or not.
  • snlperdue93
    snlperdue93 Posts: 210 Member
    Options
    Hi Everyone! I just got my Body Revolution in the mail today. I ordered it on 2/15, so it only took 7 days. Now I just have to pick a start day. I almost wish I had not already done ripped in 30 today so that I could start it now :D
  • HotChrissy
    HotChrissy Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    Hi everyone. I just ordered my Body Revolution. I love No More Trouble Zones and I like Ripped in 30. I had been considering buying p90x but with Body Revolution I don't need to buy a chin up bar, honestly I'm worried I couldn't handle p90x (I mean, chin ups???), and I since I love NMTZ so much, I thought this would be a better choice for me.

How long did it take you all to get yours in the mail? ;)

I ordered mine on 2/11 and received it 2/17, so 6 days for me.
  • charlene_1980
    Options
    I'm in Canada and ordered mine on January 30. Received it on February 14th :) My tracking number never worked the confirmation emails were weird. They double charged me but finally, today, 3 weeks after being double charged, they tell me they've refunded my credit card and I should see it in 2-5 business days.
  • jackiemomx2
    jackiemomx2 Posts: 47 Member
    Options
    I ordered mine on Friday the 17th and got it today, the 22nd. Never got a confirmation or shipping email and the charge is still just showing as pending in my bank account.
    Trying to decide if I should start tomorrow or Monday.
  • luvmypwds
    Options
    Just ordered mine today. I've done P90x before - the whole shebang - and at the moment I'm looking at something less hardcore, and this seems reflect. P90x took about 75-90 min each day!
  • charlene_1980
    Options
    Just ordered mine today. I've done P90x before - the whole shebang - and at the moment I'm looking at something less hardcore, and this seems reflect. P90x took about 75-90 min each day!

I was so glad she came out with this program. I seriously, seriously considered p90x but kept putting it off as I really couldn't see myself committing to that much time every day. It's an 'excuse' but with 5 kids, 2 step kids on weekends, a full time job involving shiftwork, well, I think they're 'valid' excuses lol Half an hour a day (up to an hour if I have the time) is much more realistic for me!

Hopefully you enjoy it after doing p90x... please let us know how they compare when you get going on Body Revolution.
  • NovemberJune
    Options
    Love seeing that some of you got yours FAST! ;) I'd love to start march 4th.
  • snlperdue93
    snlperdue93 Posts: 210 Member
    Options
    I ordered mine on Friday the 17th and got it today, the 22nd. Never got a confirmation or shipping email and the charge is still just showing as pending in my bank account.

I decided to start on Monday that way I can follow her workout calendar easier. It's killing me having it here and not doing it for 3 1/2 more days, but I think it will be easier if I am in sync with her calendar.
  • kacmae
    Options
    I'm with you on the valid excuses...that's why I wanted to do this program too...I also have 7 children between my husband and I, 3 all the time and 4 more from 2 - 5 days a week, so when you work full time it really is hard to find anymore than 30 minutes. Even doing that I feel like I'm putting laundry or something else off. I'd also like to see what people think of the difference between P90X and BR.
  • ufedak85
    Options
    I've done both P90X and am currently doing Body Revolution. I'm liking Body Revolution a whole lot more because of the time commitment and the exercise. With P90x, I didn't get the chin up bar and trying to do the modified versions for it was not a great experience. I like the way the Body Revolution exercises are laid out on each disc. They are varied, hard but doable, and I can stay focused. With P90X I was constantly watching the clock and wondering when it was going to be over. On top of strength the P90X schedule has you adding on abwork so you are pretty much always exercising for more than an hour. Most days that is just not doable to me. With BR you do the required workout on the schedule and then add something else later on if you have time, but I like knowing that I can commit for sure to the 1 disc that is on the schedule (for those following the regular plan).
  • kim_mc
    kim_mc Posts: 321 Member
    Options
    I ordered mine on 2/2 and it showed up on 2/17. They had a problem with a shipment I think. Now I heard they are on backorder??

Anyways I started Monday so I'm almost through the first week. I like it so far. Not getting much of a calorie burn but suprisingly my hamstrings were sore yesterday and today from workout 2 on Tuesday. She says that it will continue to get harder.

I was looking for something that I could commit to. 30 minutes a day is great compared to my Insanity, P90X and Turbo Fire. I have a crazy work schedule (full time 12 hour nights) and 3 kids to top it off so I wanted something that I could for sure squeeze into the day even if I had to work!!! Then I don't have to beat myself up if I don't get to it!!!!

Good luck everyone!

Would love to add some friends that are doing this along with me!
  • NovemberJune
    Options

I decided to start on Monday that way I can follow her workout calendar easier. It's killing me having it here and not doing it for 3 1/2 more days, but I think it will be easier if I am in sync with her calendar.

Monday is my rest day each week so I'll have to modify the schedule a bit :) I'm thinking I will start on Sunday so day 1 will be Sunday and day 6 will be Saturday, then start week 2 on Sunday and so on....