Progress

Options
chuisle
chuisle Posts: 1,052 Member
Hi Ladies!

I am only in my second week for NROL (total at the beginning) but I was wondering when some of you felt you noticed a difference in your bodies on the program. I know it varies for everyone but just curious!

Any before/after stories too?

Replies

• jrditt
    jrditt Posts: 239 Member
    Options
    Hey, I just started a couple of weeks ago and I have been taking measurements and I've lost an inch all over! Plus, when I flex my biceps, the muscles actually move. It's pretty awesome
  • Devonanne
    Devonanne Posts: 102 Member
    Options
    I just started this week. I've only 2 workouts, and I know that realistically I wouldn't see any progress yet, but I could swear my quads and stomach are firmer. Very excited to continue and see where this takes me!
  • chuisle
    chuisle Posts: 1,052 Member
    Options
    Hey all!

So I'm almost finished with stage 1 (only a few work outs left).

I have gotten so much stronger. I have progressed a lot in my lift and feel pretty confident I have decent form, though I worry about my deadlift.

I got my body fat done by calipers yesterday and I am back to 21% (where I was pre Christmas :) but still have a long way to go. I have gained weight on the scale and can't say I see/feel a big difference but I need to take progress pictures to see. I am cutting my calories down too since I have gained some inches. Basically I have some contradictory things going on but I figure if I am more adherent to the diet then I will see better results!
  • TheFunBun
    TheFunBun Posts: 793 Member
    Options
    I'm going to do photos at the end of this month to coincide with my measurement check in.
    I have lost 1% of my bodyfat so far. :)
  • kjerstenkipp
    kjerstenkipp Posts: 139 Member
    Options
    So I didn't take any before pics..tomorrow I officially close the book on phase 1 with special workout B! I LOVE LOVE LOVE this program. I have not lost 1 pound (I am not in it to loose weight...I am good with the number on the scale, I am just trying to eat better) but man alive the difference is noticeable...I have had to have pants and skirts taken in...I went shopping on Mother's day for something to wear to an event last weekend and every dress I tried on looked great...the fit was fantastic...I ended up buying 2 and I wore the short one...my legs look awesome, as do my arms, my waist is getting smaller before my eyes...everything as more definition now. I am just thrilled with the results, I even have a little somethin' somethin' going on with my upper back (I noticed in the mirror when I was trying on dresses). I am so excited...can't wait to see what phase 2 brings... :-)