Starting MNS and Cleanse Saturday

Options
nlehmann
nlehmann Posts: 164 Member
Ok, I have done the Herbal Cleanse several times before. I have always felt better and thinner but have never lost any weight. A girlfriend talked me into the 24 Day Challenge. We compromised on to take only the Cleanse and then 14 days of MSN, none of the shakes or Spark. I have to admit I am very nervious. That is a lot of pills and in general totally against anything I "believe" in. Heck I don't even like to take Tylenol or Ibueprofens! A side of my 5 or 6 vitamins I take a day, I do not use anything else as a supplement or support.
In the past 6 months I have put on 10 pounds for no reason! I have been very strict with my diet and A LOT of excerise and the scale has not budged...not even a little! My frustration is growing for sure. I have seen the doctor and nothing is wrong with me...good news but bad news since there isn't anything to pin point my weight gains. So I have turned to Advocare...We'll see. I am very optomistic that this can be the turning point to get my metabolism fired up again. I have also added Thermo Plus, as well. I am taking the MSN Max 3 since it stated there was less caffine - something I am also not a huge fan of.

We start on Saturday...Anyone have advice on what to expect the next 24 days?

Replies

• godchick15
    godchick15 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    I have a stubborn weight problem too but I am the stubborn one though, I am trying to better myself so I am doing the 24 day challenge as well and I start the Max 3 part tomorrow. So far I lost a couple of lbs on the 1st 3 days but none since then but I have been assured that the MSN is going to do the trick so good luck to you on the rest of your journey and if you have any pointers let me know.
  • nlehmann
    nlehmann Posts: 164 Member
    Options
    The first day of MNS was rough for me. I didn't feel good all day, after I worked out after work I felt better. Day two wasn't so bad. Day 5 on Friday. I haven't lost anything yet. Let me know how it goes for you.
  • lorinicole33
    lorinicole33 Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    so may i ask why you arent doing the shakes or spark? you will def see results if you follow the challenge like it was set up.