Approaching the starting line. Setting benchmarks...

Options
Hiya Wellness Warriors! So we're about to approach the starting line in a little over a week. Let's take a snapshot of where we are and check in on what we want to get from our cleanse adventure. Click the link below to officially throw down your gauntlet.

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/ccc?key=0AoKBVneRENk2dDU2dFJUVlAzaTNmWEhpdWx0ejBXWVE

And stay tuned for the a post on prepping for that first week and what we can expect from our journey.

We can do this!

Replies

• jane_e_lane
    jane_e_lane Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    I'm ready! Lets do this!
  • ShawtyLatina
    ShawtyLatina Posts: 160 Member
    Options
    I'm ready! Lets do this!

I LOVE your spirit!! Yeah girlllll!!!!!!
  • Pooterly
    Pooterly Posts: 61 Member
    Options
    Okay I put my statistics in there and hopefully it saved!
  • ShawtyLatina
    Options
    Okay I put my statistics in there and hopefully it saved!

Yup. It's official. You're in. Yeahhhh!!!!
  • stormy213
    stormy213 Posts: 632 Member
    Options
    me too....didn't do the measurements yet
  • lenluvs
    Options
    did mine yesterday but didn't get to do the measurements... downloaded the book yesterday and am reading through it. Now just need to find a juicer this weekend and do some grocery
  • solarpower4
    solarpower4 Posts: 250 Member
    Options
    I am allergic to dairy and gluten, so I can help with recipe substitutions for those, if needed. But I'm still sometimes tempted to eat something with a little dairy and it causes terribly itchy eczema. My goal is to form much better habits about eating mostly veggies and to stay away from any food that could possibly contain or be contaminated with dairy. Ice cream and homemade cookies still call me by name...
  • solarpower4
    solarpower4 Posts: 250 Member
    Options
    And I don't have a juicer so I'll be using a blender - an old yet awesome VitaMix!
  • ShawtyLatina
    Options
    I am allergic to dairy and gluten, so I can help with recipe substitutions for those, if needed. But I'm still sometimes tempted to eat something with a little dairy and it causes terribly itchy eczema. My goal is to form much better habits about eating mostly veggies and to stay away from any food that could possibly contain or be contaminated with dairy. Ice cream and homemade cookies still call me by name...

Solarpower4... That would be awesome if you could share some gluten-free recipes. The dairy is easier to spot, but it looks like gluten is in EVERYTHING! ugh. Thanks for the assist. I'll create a topic discussion for recipe swaps. Thanks again love. you're awesome!

P.S. Me too on the blender. I have a vitamix. So I'll be blending and straining for the fiber free juices.
  • suziinc
    Options
    I am looking forward to doing this cleanse. I too have a vitamix and I LOVE it. Worth the investement in a good product. I am actually working on going dairy free as part of this process, as my daughter as part of her medical program is going dairy free for the next month.

Thanks for putting this together. Its really neat. :)