Replies

• shmunster
    shmunster Posts: 538 Member
    Options
    Well done slinky! Great results
  • bkbabe99
    bkbabe99 Posts: 96 Member
    Options
    Amazing results! You did it! You know I don't think I could have done it without you. You really kept me going! AWESOME JOB!

Thank you! Crazy because I feel the same way about you lol. This is the most dedicated that I have ever been towards any weight loss regimen. Starting Ripped in a few minutes (also because of you)!

Everyone has posted some amazing results! I need to take pics so I can see any differences. I don't know how my coworkers have not all ran to buy the dvd as much as I talk about it.
  • bkbabe99
    bkbabe99 Posts: 96 Member
    Options
    Thanks, the baby flubber is slowly melting away, I dont care about the stretch marks though, they're my baby tattoos lol! (plus I dont think they're going anywhere, so I'll just accept them!!!)

Wow your pics are stunning! Great job!
  • loraloha74
    Options
    Congratulations everyone!!! Here's my results (I wish I'd taken pics now!) :
    Legs: 23 - 21.5 (1.5")
    Arms:14 - 13. (1")
    Waist: 34 - 32. (2")
    Belly: 37 - 34. (3")
    Hips: 40 - 38.5. (1.5")
    Boobs:41 - 40. (1")
    Back: 36 - 35. (1")
    I lost 6.3lbs, went from 155.5lbs to 149.2lbs. BMI 28.4 - 27.3.:drinker:

Wow you are posting some really impressive numbers! Awesome job! Way to shred it!
  • ProjectTina
    Options
    Really impressive results ladies!

And thank you all for the support and motivation! This group made me excited about working out again, and now I have stuff planned for weeks/months ahead :-)
  • AllergicToExercise
    AllergicToExercise Posts: 436 Member
    Options
    Well done everyone, I can see some great results there!! I'm on the last week and have lost over 12 inches but my weight hasn't budged.

One question - do the people who have lost weight as well as inches eat back all of their exercise calories? Thanks!
  • ProjectTina
    Options
    Yes, I eat them back for the most part. My goal is 1510 and I try to net anywhere around 1300-1450. I know I'm not the best at measuring my portions so I try to have a little safety margin there.
  • shmunster
    Options
    I some back but not all, maybe half of them most of the time
  • loraloha74
    Options
    Yes, I eat most of my exercise calories. On a good day I usually have 300-400 left over.
  • docsallen
    docsallen Posts: 159 Member
    Options
    I finished yesterday! I measured at the beginning but can't find where I put my measurements. I know that I did not lose much off the waist. But, my waist is much tighter than it was. Before I started I had the post-pregnancy belly - very loose skin. I lost at least 1/2 inch from each thigh and at least 3/4" from my hips.
  • shmunster
    Options
    Good work Doc!
  • Drea115
    Options
    How are you liking the 6 week six pack? I thought I was going to die! I've done it a couple days, but not on a routine!