WEEK 2

Options
Staring week 2 tomorrow!! day 8 :) so excited. I tried to take a rest day today but i'm a workoutaholic so that didn't do me so well. I worked out anyway haha.

how is everyone else doing??

Replies

• awellswis
    awellswis Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    I just finnished week 3. The first two weeks were so hard for me, but, week 3 was easier. I was worried about week 3 because I had to travel for work. However, I was able to do the works and felt very good, I was worried that I would be exhausted but I felt really good.
  • awellswis
    Options
    Week 4 day 1 I can't believe the results so far. This is so well designed!!!!
  • lornainak
    lornainak Posts: 40 Member
    Options
    Folks, I have had to stop my P90X video's due to too much workouts in a week. I spin (cycle) three times a week for cardio and the other 3 days a week I do crossfit with an affiliate group here in Alaska, and rest on Sundays. So, hitting a plateau I was told I was doing too much so I had to pick one to drop. So for now I have dropped P90X but if by the end of March I see no changes I will switch it up and start again. Good luck to you and I will continue to watch your progress
  • goonise
    Options
    Yoga day week 3. I think yoga is my least favorite when doing it but one of the ones I think is doing the most for me. 7 lbs so far. I am excited to weigh in this week. Adding elliptical and running in whenever I can.
  • sportyskylar
    Options
    awellsis - thats great! congrats for breaking through :) i guess with repitition it becomes easier. definitely finding a better time with the workouts the second time around. How have your results been? I can feel my muscles growing and I've upped my protein consumption so it better give me some tone!! lol

lornainak - thats a good idea. you should take it a little easy. dont want to tire your body out to the point of exhaustion!

goonise - wow youve lost 7 pounds since you started? thats great!! congrats :) yoga is so tough for me... not much of a yoga girl but it definitely helps clear the mind
  • Rboch
    Rboch Posts: 53 Member
    Options
    Week 3, Day 1 and feeling good!
  • lindsnjeff
    lindsnjeff Posts: 33 Member
    Options
    Plyo today for me. Day two week two. Man my thighs were killing this morning, but in a good way =)
  • sportyskylar
    Options
    Plyo today for me. Day two week two. Man my thighs were killing this morning, but in a good way =)

Yoga day.. :(
  • sportyskylar
    Options
    LEGS AND BACK! AND ABS! This is probably my fave because my legs are my problem area. Im going to bring it.
  • awellswis
    Options
    Hey Sporty it has been a little hard on the recovery week as I have been traveling. I am down a couple of pounds but most important about 5 to 6% body fat.

I haven't missed a workout yet but had to switch a couple.

Keep up the good work everybody.