Sunday, February 26th

Options
Sunday check in! I did L3 D4 today. It was great as always, still trying to work on those awful rock and roll things. :sad:

Has anyone noticed (i think ) in the second set of strength training moves she doesn't repeat the 3rd move the second time? I have been counting the reps I get done on one side so i can pause the dvd and do the other side as well. It really annoys me! How did they miss that? Ok vent over :laugh:

Hope everyone is kicking butt and getting ripped this weekend!

Replies

• skywa
    skywa Posts: 901 Member
    Options
    @ determined- I NOTICED TOO. Omg that pissed me off. I alternated while in the squated possition so i felt like both sides got and equal work out.

I am taking a break today. Finished w3 d5 yesterday so i'll just be doing cardio today. Oh do i love my HIIT! :D

I will also likely do a little challange today as well with the bf, even though i know he'll whip me. 5 burpees, 10 sit ups, 15 squats 20 time as fast as you can. I will be timing it and then try again next week and see how i do.
  • nakaiki
    nakaiki Posts: 180 Member
    Options
    W4d3 done; seemed easier today and I upped my weights.
  • determined1221
    determined1221 Posts: 139 Member
    Options
    W4d3 done; seemed easier today and I upped my weights.

oh wow you are almost done!!! awesome work!!
  • determined1221
    determined1221 Posts: 139 Member
    Options
    @ determined- I NOTICED TOO. Omg that pissed me off. I alternated while in the squated possition so i felt like both sides got and equal work out.

I am taking a break today. Finished w3 d5 yesterday so i'll just be doing cardio today. Oh do i love my HIIT! :D

I will also likely do a little challange today as well with the bf, even though i know he'll whip me. 5 burpees, 10 sit ups, 15 squats 20 time as fast as you can. I will be timing it and then try again next week and see how i do.

ok good at least i am not the only one who felt unbalanced. your way is a great idea too, maybe i will try that tomorrow.

good luck with your challenge and thats awesome to keep trying to beat yourself- might even be more fun than trying to beat your bf!
  • jeangirl928
    jeangirl928 Posts: 66 Member
    Options
    Planning on working out after the kiddos go to bed tonight. Took yesterday off to go to a marriage retreat with my hubby. Let myself have a total guilt free eating day. Pizza, cookies, chips, candy, puppy chow........ It was delicious and disgusting all mixed in one! Ha :)
  • nakaiki
    nakaiki Posts: 180 Member
    Options
    Planning on working out after the kiddos go to bed tonight. Took yesterday off to go to a marriage retreat with my hubby. Let myself have a total guilt free eating day. Pizza, cookies, chips, candy, puppy chow........ It was delicious and disgusting all mixed in one! Ha :)

Puppy chow?
  • Pikachu489
    Options
    Did w3d1 and OMG my first thought when we stared the warm up was she's is going to kill me! I hope it gets better
  • jeangirl928
    jeangirl928 Posts: 66 Member
    Options
    puppy chow................

1/2 cup butter
    1 cup creamy peanut butter
    2 cups milk chocolate chips
    1 (17.5 ounce) package crispy corn and rice cereal
    1 pound confectioners' sugar

total deliciousness and sinful!