May I join you?

Options
Hello!
I am huge fan of Chris Freytag and followed her workouts on ExerciseTV for months. I especially loved the Cardio Kickboxing. Since they took ExerciseTV away, I just purchased her 10lb Extreme Workout program. I did day 1 yesterday. I'd love to join in your discussions here if it's not too late to join the group. I know there was a Facebook group for February but unfortunately I didn't get to participate in that. I'd love to do future challenges though.

A little about me... I just turned 39 and am on a mission to get fit by my 40th birthday. I joined MFP last January and lost 49lbs in 10 months. Then, my job got out of control and I lost my focus... throughout the holidays and with my lost focus, I gained 10lbs back. :ohwell:
But now I'm back and determined to get to my goal weight by the end of January 2013. That means I have 60lbs to lose by then. I am confident that Chris's workouts will help me get that done.
Please feel free to add me if you'd like and thanks for (hopefully!) letting me join the group!
:flowerforyou:

Melanie

Replies

• jamr753
    Options
    Hi Welcome!!! We are doing another Challenge starting March 5th on Facebook so please, please join us. It was so nice during the Feb challenge having all the support to help push you through the workouts and also post - WORKOUT DONE each day. Good luck on your journey, you have come so far and as you know Chris' workouts work! I'm just beginning my journey - hoping for at least 40#'s to go bye, bye!
  • mamakate3
    Options
    Welcome Melanie!
  • misslyssa319
    misslyssa319 Posts: 186 Member
    Options
    welcome sweetie! this group will keep going as long as everyone wants it too. :flowerforyou:
  • mom2alexandmatt
    Options
    Thank you all! I joined the group on Facebook too! It's nice to have such a great support system! I've had a great 2 days, stayed just under my calories and did my first 2 workouts. I'll be doing the challenge starting on March 5th as well. This is just the kick in the pants I need... it's amazing how even after 2 days, I can feel my body toning up again. Hopefully I'll get back to where I was (I was feeling pretty toned when I got sidetracked in November) pretty quickly. Last night was cardio kickboxing... I LOVE that work out, especially the combo punching section!

Have a great day everyone and thanks again for welcoming me!

Melanie