30 day Shred

Options
13»

Replies

• KahuNZ
    KahuNZ Posts: 401 Member
    Options
    Decided the 30 day Shred is not for me. I understand what Jillian is trying to achieve with cardio and strength exercises mixed together in a fast hard workout. As I already do cardio with the treadmill and bike I really only want to improve strength. I feel it would be a better benefit for me to concentrate on each exercise and do it at a slower pace and do it correctly.
  • Werglum
    Werglum Posts: 378 Member
    Options
    Finished yesterday :drinker: :happy: :drinker:
  • AriadneSnow
    AriadneSnow Posts: 131 Member
    Options
    Finished yesterday :drinker: :happy: :drinker:
    Congrats! I've seen your pics - the results are amazing!

I'm still chugging away on level 2 3 times a week.
  • madisons_mummy
    madisons_mummy Posts: 169 Member
    Options
    I'm on D2 lvl 2 today. I think I'm already seeing a difference. I took a before pic and measurements and I'm doing a halfway measure so I will post pics and stats sometime on the weekend.

I only do it 5 days a week. Your body needs rest so it can build muscle properly :)

Also you can watch the levels on youtube instead of paying for the dvd ;)
  • karinapeterson
    karinapeterson Posts: 197 Member
    Options
    I start level 3 tonight ... 10 more days to go, better find something to do next :)

ripped in 30 is great, I moved on to that after 30DS. Just as hard, actually, truth told, harder!! hehe if that is possible. Cto5k is an awesome running program to if your keen.

anyone who wants to add me as a friend feel free :)
  • jam_hunt
    jam_hunt Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    New to the shredding L1D2
    I have found it to be very basic exercise, but definatly not easy when you are bigger and not fit at all!!
    I think it is a great tool to get you back in the exercise game seeing as the workouts are only 20mins'ish, feel like i have accomplished some exercise to add to my MFP, not to mention calories, yuss!
    Can anyone tell me what they enter for exercise for Level one?? I have just been adding it as jogging, but some of it is strength as well....
    Am already sore as, but will continue it as im not too into the gym, and outdoor walking in crap weather is not an option as i am pretty much a single mum of 15wko twins.

I think its a good starting point anyway, better than not doing anything at all!!

GL with your shredding people!!