Week 2 Chat Thread

Options

Replies

• kebuda
    kebuda Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    Came in at 1099 calories today, below my goal of 1200. Close to 100ozs of water, no extra exercise, but my fit bit did log 1200 calories burned. All in all not a bad day.
  • tpot74
    tpot74 Posts: 80 Member
    Options
    I had an amazing day..well actually my word of the day is FANTABULOUS! Yep that's me!
  • RedToyotaTruck
    Options
    Only had 980 calories today and 80 ounces of water. I had a Burger King veggie burger today for lunch and it was pretty good. It is a little bit more calories than the Subway 6" turkey breast that I normally have.
  • wurgin
    wurgin Posts: 241 Member
    Options
    well, not awesome. boardmeeting meant no excercise and now i am pooped, over in cals by 36 but got my 13 x 8 oz!
  • sabrina32576
    sabrina32576 Posts: 364 Member
    Options
    I was a little low on my water yesterday since i was in bed sleeping all day (sinus headache). I have stayed within my calorie goal though. It sounds like everyone is doing pretty good. keep it up!!
  • beckkotsch
    beckkotsch Posts: 482 Member
    Options
    I had 100 cals left of my 1600 goal yesterday but I was like 4 oz shy of hitting my water.
  • lizard053
    lizard053 Posts: 2,344 Member
    Options
    Ugh, I've been neglecting my duties lately. Really dragging today. Just didn't sleep too well.

I have been an absolute workout fiend the last few days. Bored? Exercise. Stressed? Exercise. Tired? Exercise. Notice a trend? At least I'm not eating anymore! Gotta fill that space somehow, right? So, I've been going over my calorie limit on a regular basis, but because of all the exercise, my net calories are still good. However, I'm not losing weight, AT ALL! Frustrating. Need to exercise. Guess I gotta go back and stop eating my exercise calories. That's how I was losing before.

I WILL get the kudos thread up, I promise! Hopefully tonight.
  • Fit_2013
    Fit_2013 Posts: 336 Member
    Options
    2 /28- check in for Tuesday- water- 64 oz done, within calorie limits.
    2/29- check in Wednesday - last day of the month , water 32 oz done, had pasta fagioli soup for lunch.

Hope everyone got to do something extraordinary on this extra day.
  • nenabug
    nenabug Posts: 156
    Options
    Tuesday - got my water. Went over my cals by 100.
    Wednesday - got my water, went WAY over cals since I'm sick and didn't workout. Tomorrow will be better.
  • wurgin
    Options
    I stayed in my cals today thanks to a bit of help from excercise :) Keeping the watergoing. this week has been a real challenge to stay on track. Extremely busy at work, less control over food options, very tired. Keep hoping tomorrow will be different :)
  • leigh_chapman
    leigh_chapman Posts: 34 Member
    Options
    Damn the Girl Scout cookies. I just had to leave the kitchen and get to my computer fast so I would stop going over my calorie limit with every one of those delicious little things. They are called "Thin" Mints after all!! Under calories yesterday with a fairly healthy meal selection, but today was just a bit over and not so healthy in the end....and I need to chug some water to try to grab another 16 oz or so.
  • Fit_2013
    Fit_2013 Posts: 336 Member
    Options
    2/29- Calories -over today well I need to keep a keen eye on that.
    Water- 6 oz done will get 2 more glasses tonight.
  • RedToyotaTruck
    Options
    Good on my calories today and downed 80 ounces of water.
  • lizard053
    Options
    I've been hearing a lot of cursing Girl Scout cookies lately! those darn things are so good...

Did really well again today! Actually made my calories easily! And water is still going down easy for me. Feeling proud of my hard work!

Finally got up the kudos thread! Pop over and check out who did well last week!
  • Kath444
    Kath444 Posts: 77 Member
    Options
    I have kept up on my water all week I am up to 80 ounces a day and I have keep within my calorie range all week so far. :bigsmile:
  • lizard053
    Options
    Great work Kathy! Feels good, right?
  • Sister_Someone
    Sister_Someone Posts: 567 Member
    Options
    Joint report for yesterday and today - pass!

I got all my water and then some, stayed under my calories both days and ate three solid, relatively healthy meals with no snacks, despite being buried in the biggest school project I've ever done!

Great work, the rest of you!
  • wurgin
    Options
    done and done! Stayed inside cals, goy my excersize in and my water. A good day! More of these please!
  • wurgin
    Options

I got all my water and then some, stayed under my calories both days and ate three solid, relatively healthy meals with no snacks, despite being buried in the biggest school project I've ever done!

Oh man, school work and junk food used to go hand in hand... pepperettes, cheezies, coke... yikes! Good for you!
  • lizard053
    Options
    Way to go Martine and Rachel! Great work!

I've been pretty good, despite not feeling up to par the last few days. Like yesterday, I was way under calories, but I just wasn't hungry!

I think I might have picked up a stomach bug, as everything is making my stomach feel sour. Trying some herbal tea, but I'm not holding out much hope for it. I just hope I don't have the one that has sent several friends to the emergency room!
This discussion has been closed.