Surgery Date Is Now Set!!!

Options
tessanne10
tessanne10 Posts: 99 Member
Hi everyone! My surgery date is finally set for March 13, 2012. I am excited and scared at the same time, but I know that I will feel much better after this. I start the all liquid diet on Wednesday. Right now I have been doing two protein shakes a day and have been using Body Logix Protein Powder.

Replies

• gspea
    gspea Posts: 412 Member
    Options
    Yeah! Good luck.
  • GrammyDiane
    Options
    So exciting!! Know that the mixed feelings are very common but that all will go well. Congratulations!!!
  • TraciLee36
    TraciLee36 Posts: 32 Member
    Options
    Yeah you won't believe the changes coming your way.:smile:
  • risskie
    risskie Posts: 203 Member
    Options
    Yeh for you!!! Be sure to share your journey up to and after surgery. Many of us have been there and can help along the way.
    Best of luck,
    Christine
  • tessanne10
    tessanne10 Posts: 99 Member
    Options
    Thanks everyone! Had three appointments back to back today, it took longer than we thought, but a lot of questions were answered and I picked up my product for the next two weeks. Also was given new vitamins to take as well. My cupboard is now cleaned out and I have my own shelf for everything. I think I'm set for tomorrow. It is more real than before, especially since I was given all my instructions from my surgeon today and now a new start time for surgery! I have to be there at 5:30 in the morning and surgery is going to be at 7:30 am.
  • jmurphyaz
    Options
    Very exciting!!! I am so happy for you, you are one step closer to taking your life back! This is a journey, not the easy way out like some folks think. You have made an empowered decision and we are all here to help support you!
  • sorchagriannon
    Options
    Congrats and good luck!