What gym do you all go?

Options
babybellyfat
babybellyfat Posts: 1,102 Member
I would like to know what gym do you go to or you workout at home? I used to go to fit 4 life but my friend goes to this other place where it has a hot tub, pool ect so i might change there.

Replies

• virginiejaubin
    virginiejaubin Posts: 497 Member
    Options
    I go to Carrefour Multisports in Laval, close to my house, I can enjoy the Zumba classes, do my elliptical trainer, plus I play badminton with my boy friend when he feels like exercising. There's also a hot tub and a sona.
  • babybellyfat
    Options
    sound like fun :) I have to register again my membership finished at the fit 4 life so i want to change gyms and try something else.
    I go to Carrefour Multisports in Laval, close to my house, I can enjoy the Zumba classes, do my elliptical trainer, plus I play badminton with my boy friend when he feels like exercising. There's also a hot tub and a sona.
  • Yanicka1
    Yanicka1 Posts: 4,564 Member
    Options
    I go to energy cardio. I use the one on St-Denis. It feel like home. I tried the one at Cote-Vertu but didn't feel at ease there.
  • babybellyfat
    Options
    I think Ive been there before once with my friend she had a pass. :)
    I go to energy cardio. I use the one on St-Denis. It feel like home. I tried the one at Cote-Vertu but didn't feel at ease there.
  • rbvaudrizle
    rbvaudrizle Posts: 69 Member
    Options
    I live in Vaudreuil. I go to a place called physical park really nice. When my wife is out i work out while my kids are sleeping.
  • babybellyfat
    Options
    that sound really nice :)
  • aimeerocksx3
    Options
    I would like to know what gym do you go to or you workout at home? I used to go to fit 4 life but my friend goes to this other place where it has a hot tub, pool ect so i might change there.

I go to the Energie Cardio int he Complex Dejardens (or however you spell that). It's nice, small, not super crowded (as long as you avoid the lunch hour rush), and clean.

I'm just so afraid to do a class there. My French is way less than perfect...
  • babybellyfat
    Options
    im not good in french as well. i don't have friends that speak it so its a bit hard lol
  • hairspraymafia
    hairspraymafia Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    I go to the women's only Energie Cardio above the Loblaws in Kirkland. It has a drop-in day care, which is what I need with a 9mth old baby and no family around to babysit. It's pretty small, and the smells from the bakery right below gets tempting, but besides that, I like it very much
  • tropika
    tropika Posts: 21
    Options
    i got to Nautilus Plus at Place Mtl Trust ! i love going to this gym, the trainers are really nice, never too crowded there's a lot of cardio machines so u never have to wait for one (well i haven't) so it's cool :)
  • kiminikimkim
    kiminikimkim Posts: 746 Member
    Options
    White Crane KungFu studio for my Bootcamp classes@ Place des Arts Metro.
    I have 2 free passes for the Women's only Bootcamp class if anyone is interested.

Tuesdays and Thursdays at 1pm or 5:45pm
  • babybellyfat
    Options
    That sounds like fun :)) I will check my calendar and see if im free :)
    White Crane KungFu studio for my Bootcamp classes@ Place des Arts Metro.
    I have 2 free passes for the Women's only Bootcamp class if anyone is interested.

Tuesdays and Thursdays at 1pm or 5:45pm
  • Dreamweaver_5107
    Dreamweaver_5107 Posts: 36 Member
    Options
    I actually use the ETS gym at Notre Dame and Peel, it's actually extreemly well equipped, even though it's full of younger guys who don't have a clue and are pretty loose with the gym edicate.
  • kiminikimkim
    kiminikimkim Posts: 746 Member
    Options
    I go to bootcamp classes twice a week on Mont Royal mountain. It there's too much rain , it's held indoors nearby. Tina Toner Bootcamp.
  • quara
    quara Posts: 255 Member
    Options
    I go to the Y on Parc.
  • nikki_att84
    nikki_att84 Posts: 152 Member
    Options
    this is near my house .. how do u like it there?
  • nikki_att84
    nikki_att84 Posts: 152 Member
    Options
    I WAS talking about the multisport... on previous post!!

i go 2 united gym for women but i dont like it! will b changing when my membership ends!!
  • MamaMia07
    Options
    I got to the Y on Peel!
  • velix
    velix Posts: 437 Member
    Options
    I go to the EnergiCardio Plateau Mt Royal. Been going there (or at least paying!) since 1999! I've tried other gyms, but always go back. It is small, I work out in the daytime so it's never crowded. Not the most elaborate gym, but has what I need.

Otherwise, I run in Parc Lafontaine, do sprints in Parc Baldwin and workout at home for certain exercises...
  • Laurent83
    Options
    I go to the Y on Parc.

So do I !