Level 1, Day 1...DONE

Options
2»

Replies

• Bibil
    Bibil Posts: 25
    Options
    Level 1, Day 1 done. I think I need to lower my hand weights I could barely lift them on the side lunges. I got through it huffing and puffing but its done. Bring on day two.
  • aristakat23
    aristakat23 Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    Day 1 DONE!!!! I can't believe how hard those exercises were. It was difficult to do the jumping jacks as I was nervous about disturbing my downstairs neighbor. I have to find out what other exercises I can do to substitute the jumping exercises.

So glad today is done. From here on I'm doing these exercises in the morning.
  • NubianSpirit
    NubianSpirit Posts: 101 Member
    Options
    ...and DONE! well almost, call me a stretching snob if you must, but i feel like the stretches that are in the video aren't quite enough, so a bit more stretching for me while i indulge in some BIG BANG THEORY

nighty nighty 30ds-ers ... day 1, level 1 complete... you are well on your way to being shredded. :flowerforyou:
  • JustBreathe418
    JustBreathe418 Posts: 355 Member
    Options
    Done with Day 1! Great job for getting through the first day everyone! I remember it getting easier around day 5 the first time I did 30DS so hang in there. I switch between 3lb weights and 5 lb weights depending on what the strength move is. There are some moves where 5 lbs is just too heavy for me (like the squat raises and side lunges w/front raise) and others where 3 lbs is too light (like the chest flys).

I've gotta say, I forgot how hard this can be! God I'm out of shape lol
  • mobskee
    mobskee Posts: 200
    Options
    :bigsmile: I really thought I was going to wimp out after the second set of Level 1 lol but I'm just not that type of person (Thank God!)

Sounds like everyone is doing great! Let's get this shredding party started!!!:drinker:
  • mobskee
    Options
    Well I completed Level 1 and Day 1. WOW! I really do hope it gets easier, cause I'm really struggling. On the plus side I love that Jillian is constantly reminding us how to do the steps properly so I'm not worried about doing them wrong and getting no results. She is very supportive that way.
    anxiously awaiting my second chance tomorrow.

The first time I did the shred it took about 5 days before I could do it comfortably. Believe it or not but even the sweating slows down. You can do it!!! Keep it up!! Oh and after a few days you're going to hate Jilian's voice lol
  • mobskee
    Options
    Day 1 Level 1 - Complete! Thank goodness too! I think every muscle is my body is shaking, I'm sweating like a marathon runner, and I'm trying to calm my breathing as I type. Anyone else feel like they're going to throw up after working out like this or am I the only one?

I am sooo out of shape! Sometimes I couldn't complete the exact exercise (jumping) but I kept moving and picked back up where I could in the set. After major back surgery the jarring is sometimes more than I can bear. However, I know if I don't push it, I'll never strengthen.

Way to go ladies! We're doing it!

WTG! You did it! I felt the same way today and felt like I was going to throw up. Be sure to drink lots of water and this will pass before you know it.
  • stormy_eyez742
    stormy_eyez742 Posts: 37 Member
    Options
    I think part of the reason I felt sick is because I'm also doing this with a bit of a cold/sinus issue. My kids were nice enough to share it with me...The little darlings. :ohwell: I'm going to push through today and hopefully it will be a bit better. Water is a definite at this point between my cold and exercise, I don't think I could take dehydration on top of it..lol

Day 2 has arrived...Let's do this!
  • carlynishere
    carlynishere Posts: 330 Member
    Options
    I'm running behind rihgt now, but just finished Day 1. Will catch up with y'all shortly!

It was harder than I remember it being - I could hardly catch my breath. LOL