Happy Halfway!

Options
megswindel
megswindel Posts: 11 Member
Just finished Week 5, Day 2 which I'm calling as the 1/2 way point to completing the Couch to 5K program. I've got a shirt I'm planning on buying that says "will run for margaritas" to celebrate being able to stick to a workout regimen. I'm not normally a very good runner and until now it's never really been fun for me, so I'm ecstatic to have gotten this far.

Any other 1/2 finishers?

Replies

• MandaJean83
    MandaJean83 Posts: 677 Member
    Options
    I wish I was at the halfway point! I'm just finishing Week 2 today. I'm getting there, slowly :) Good for you, making it halfway. Now, the second half...which with the endurance you've built, will probably be easier than the first half! :)
  • mmsilvia
    mmsilvia Posts: 459 Member
    Options
    Please feel free to friend me. I am also on Week 5. Today is going to be my day 2 but, my son has been pretty sick. So I hope I can squeeze it in during a nap otherwise I might ended up having to repeat week 5 but, I DO NOT intend to give up!!

Congrats on you halfway point!! I love the sound of the shirt you are going to buy :smile:
  • starchile
    starchile Posts: 248 Member
    Options
    LOVE the Tshirt idea!!!! LOL. toooo kewt!

I'm actually on W6D3 but I'm experiencing a little bit of a "mental block"!!! For the rest of the runs it's just flat 25+ minutes and I'm scared!!! I did the W5D3 (20 min run) with no problem, but somehow I'm stuck!

Anyway, I'm really happy I found this program and it's been great. Good luck to you all!!!! Keep on pushing!!!
  • megswindel
    megswindel Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    I've been using the Chubby Jones C25K podcasts. They're pretty good, but I basically don't look at the running program, I just start running and whatever she says the run for the day is, I do it. That way there's no way I can dread what is coming up or try to avoid it.